ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jap barge - My prelude vti

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
After running through cars like pairs of undies I'm going to attempt to keep this one for a little while. These cars are stupidly cheap imo ( especially compared to similar age civics, integras etc) Ebay purchase just after christmas that I did'nt expect to win! Nice comfy cruiser - air con, cruise control, half leather , manual 185 bhp as standard , no rust! Only just crept into 4 figures on the bay :D

Ebay pics

5thgen6.jpg

5thgen1.jpg

I quite liked the CTR wheels but 17s with 205/50s was really too big for my liking, with performance in mind! Sold them for a decent price and picked up some OE wheel in bronze for a nice profit.

dsc03770avatar.jpg

Plans are in motion for more changes, front lip on the way from over the pond. Lowering and a different exhaust are also on the hitlist!

BMW M5 & E36
I just can't bring myself to like the way it looks. Im sure it drives alreet though!

Keep us updated.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
These are 4 wheel steering aint they?
The one i put discs and pads on was anyway lol

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Tbh the headlights are fugly and whole front end is funny looking... They can look good though..honest lol

I think this is a very improved front end..

HDPL97FLM-TC.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ahh, the motoring equivilent of Cardboard. Useful, but not really worth talking about.

(All imo of course!)

i had the model before that one, jap one 200bhp, lsd, No 4ws!

it was very quick, a bit boat like though.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Is this the version that has a dashboard the width of the windscreen? or is that the previous model?

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
No thats my old car a 4th gen ( 92-96 ).. 5th gen as in my current car have a pretty boring looking run of the mill dash setup...

2003 Clio 1.6 Dynamique
Great price, no doubt! Not a massive fan of them in general but they can look great with a bit of look! Ill keep an eye on this one.

Turbos.
A while back i saw one in white and he had Type R badges on. I knew it wasn't a Type R, but he'd done decent enough mods to make it look like it could be!

Prelude-8000K.jpg

When i first saw it i thought "needs a different exhaust and lowering," so glad to see you are on the case!

Ian

Focus TDCi
I quite like them... had one sat on my bumper 90% of the way from Worcester to Manchester, so kinda got used to the looks lol.

Kept expecting him to go blasting off at some point, but he never did - one of those awkward situations where neither person is going quite fast enough for long enough to leave the other behind.

Be good to see what you do with it anyway, sounds like a bargain. :)

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Couple of very nice examples there Rob, like the first one especially... lowering, lip and no front plate make the front end look 100% better! Not worth buying a cheap car and spending a fortune on it but I think some well placed mods and it will be good! This 5th gen does'nt seem to be quite as potent as my JDM 4th generation but it's still pretty nippy.
My 4th gen pulled steadily from my friends old Williams from 40- top end, so it would do the same to a 172 imo. This car is it a bit slower but i'm hoping some breathing mods will sort that... tbc

306 GTI-6
Lights are massive. would it be possible to fab something from fibreglass to fit that is in line with bottom edge of the front wing and covers some of the light, e.g

crappaint.gif

excuse the crap mspaint job

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Lip landed today from the States...damn customs charges grrr.

Anyway whacked it on today, excuse the crap pics and dirtyness but you get the idea, well happy with it... lowering , decat and different backbox up next.

Before

dsc03774i.jpg

After

dsc03782m.jpg