ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JapFest - Clio picture (modded)

Hmmmm -

went to JapFest on Saturday, saw some lovely Jap motors - then I saw this:

... someone should be ashamed of themselves for giving Clios a reputation!

Damn - how do I load photos??

got any closer pics?

doesnt look too bad tbh, jap style on a clio isnt to my taste, but I dont see the need to post a topic just about sl*gging off someone elses car!

Trophy #473

does that bumper cut across the number plate or is it two plates, one on top, the other on the bottom of the bumper

:confused:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Is it not patty or someone on here?

Its the same bumper as Essex_Lad has isnt it?

mk1 Hybrid - 13.7@100 mph

**BArking CLio**l
stfu. wats the point in posting a whole topic to sl*g sum 1s car off, they like it, and i dont think they really give a crap what u think about it. it probably look nicer than yours anyway.

looks mint anyway.

rant over, just hate people posting sh*t

mr.adamb - by doing what you have just done, youve followed the exact example posted by barking clio

we all have a right to an opinion, he posted his, you posted yours, doesnt make either of you any better or any worse than each other

personally i think it looks ridiculous, but then any jap kit on a french car is going to look comical

Remapped derv Golf

It is sh*t!

Someones been watching Fast and the Furious too much.
Pity its not a 5 door that would top it off! lol!

Merc 270 CDI

Is this castle combe by any chance?

If it is the car looks similar to a guy by me. If it is that one the car looks better in the flesh. Not the best picture in the world.

Not to my taste but fair play for the work. Its been done well

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by lamby on 27 May 2005

Is this castle combe by any chance?

If it is the car looks similar to a guy by me. If it is that one the car looks better in the flesh. Not the best picture in the world.

Not to my taste but fair play for the work. Its been done well
Did you have your willy there?

I saw one

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Yeah it was Brill! Was alot of scoobs though

Watching them tracking there cars was great!

Merc 270 CDI

cool sounds a bit like last year with all the scoobies.

There was a lush R34 skyline goin round. But he wouldnt push it round until he got to the pit straight. When he did though the noise was imense!!!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by lamby on 27 May 2005

cool sounds a bit like last year with all the scoobies.

There was a lush R34 skyline goin round. But he wouldnt push it round until he got to the pit straight. When he did though the noise was imense!!!
There was a Race Spec RX7 doing exactly the same this year! lol

Merc 270 CDI

Is there any more open track days at combe this year? if so meet at combe. Get tom to organise sumit good be a laugh. Dont really want track time but all the same get load of us up there.

LY 200

Does look abit of a shed to me but then theres plenty of them out there!!!

Maybe people like driving them tho!!!