ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jealous f**kers!

Someone last night had keyed my car or scraped acorss it with something :( Got a nice long scratch going along the side of the car at the rear now. My car gonna look a right state for fcs now :(

It couldnt have been done my accident either, as I park on my driveway all the time, and not where people walk by. So someone woulda had to walk down the drive to have done it :(

Was working on the car yesterday with my lighting and a few teens stopped at the top of the drive asking about the lighting and stuff. Hope it wasnt them, coz I know where they live and :mad: now Im too p*ssed off just typin about it

rsturbo and a xr3i

b******s , i hope you find out whos done it but like you say couldnt of come at a worse time im been really carefull with mine at the minute dont want any bumps or scrapes with the fcs coming up . can you not get it booked in a bodyshop quick to get it repaired before the fcs ??

335i M SPORT!!!!

If someone really likes your car wouldnt it make them want to admire and aspire to own such a vehicle rather than damage it.

...Maybe people dont think like me...

89 Supra Turbo

some people just dont understand how much time, effort and money it cost toget a realy nice car done.

THERE ALL t**serS AND HAVE NOWT BETTER TO DO!!!

[Edited by seacombe2379 on 03 May 2005 at 10:45am]

Pug 306 GTi-6

my m8s impreza was keyed a while back! jelous little sh*ts! :mad:.

Like very1 else has said couldnt have come at a worse time!!

my mate spent ages building a really sweet fiesta RSturbo, then first time it was left in a car park, some tw*t scratched "JK" into every panel

Mini Cooper S sport

Grrr things like that piss me off so much - people assume that because you have a nice car you must have stacks of cash to repair it - f**kers.

GW Clio 200

no disrespect but you obviously pissed someone off. you dont have a car everyone wants or is jealous of (db9/marinello) so u upset somone who is such a w**ker that they scratch your car. dont flatter yourself and think they are jealous! sorry but thats the truth.

Ive managed to get most the scratches out with a lot of buffing and tcut, but in a few places theyve gone right down to the primer. One scratch is about a foot long and another about 10 inches or so, which Ive managed to buff down so it looks like a mark. Even so, I cant do anymore buffing as the paint is only egg shell thick.

Unless I win the lotto, Im stuck with the rest of the scratches.

Quote: Originally posted by beacytan on 03 May 2005

no disrespect but you obviously pissed someone off. you dont have a car everyone wants or is jealous of (db9/marinello) so u upset somone who is such a w**ker that they scratch your car. dont flatter yourself and think they are jealous! sorry but thats the truth.
not true mate some peeps just do it for the fun may sound wierd but they do probs seen him spending time on it taking care and thought it would be funny to mess with it

sorry but that it total b****cks.

My other halfs car was scratched all the way down one side one night and she is the most timid creature on the planet.

She never annoys our neighbours or anyone passing and neither do i, but still someone vandalised the car.

You will realise sooner or later that some people are just c**ts , plain and simple

Sorry to hear about your car mate, the people who do this kind of thing will never amount to anything so take comfort in knowing that they are losers

[Edited by cnic69 on 03 May 2005 at 9:37pm]

rsturbo and a xr3i

Quote: Originally posted by cnic69 on 03 May 2005

sorry but that it total b****cks.

My other halfs car was scratched all the way down one side one night and she is the most timid creature on the planet.

She never annoys our neighbours or anyone passing and neither do i, but still someone vandalised the car.

You will realise sooner or later that some people are just c**ts , plain and simple

Sorry to hear about your car mate, the people who do this kind of thing will never amount to anything so take comfort in knowing that they are losers

[Edited by cnic69 on 03 May 2005 at 9:37pm]
agreed ^^^^ you dont have to piss someone off to get your car keyed , a lad that had his bmw resprayed at the bodyshop where mine was done had had the car back a week and some drunks walking past his house randomly kicked the car in about 4 different places causing bad panel damage . Another lad i know attually moved out of his mums house and bought is own house in another area cause he was sick of his cabriolet getting slashed, he lived in quite a rough area but he still hadnt upset anyone he just got targeted by the local scum thats society today im affraid if you have something nice theres allways gonna be someone around to spoil it . Sorry to hear you havent got the cash to put yours right :(

Your an idiot. What gives someone the right to key any car wether it be a db9 or a 15 year old Mk1 Astra?

Wish people would engage the brain before spouting rubbish

GW Clio 200

Quote: Originally posted by Tadpole172 on 04 May 2005

Your an idiot. What gives someone the right to key any car wether it be a db9 or a 15 year old Mk1 Astra?

you thick c**t. the topic is entitled "jealous" i simply said that i dont think jealously is the correct word. i dont agree with anyone scratching cars so you havent even engaged your pathetic little brain before reading what i said you dumb f**k

insignia

Quote: Originally posted by beacytan on 04 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Tadpole172 on 04 May 2005

you thick c**t. the topic is entitled "jealous" i simply said that i dont think jealously is the correct word. i dont agree with anyone scratching cars so you havent even engaged your pathetic little brain before reading what i said you dumb f**k
beacytan you are a 1st class knob and i bet everyone else agrees from the comments youve made.You f**kwit.

I dont think there is any need to see how many swear words you can fit into a sentence..what he said kind of makes sense, perhaps not the most sensitive post!

My Clio got a window smashed in Cambridge, im not sure if it was jealousy (it was the only new car in the street) but it was late at night so i presume it was drunks. I quickly learnt that modified cars brings trouble though, which is why i have stopped all that now.

-Rob