ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jim WD?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Not seen him on in a while, can't remember seeing much on his twitter either.

Not sure if anyone seen anything on twitter that I missed.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Superb mate. I don't think he's been active on twitter mor FB obviously!

Audi A4 AVANT 1.9TDi
:D Hi guys.

Sorry, yeah.. Winter preps indeed. My last 'report' was the tour de france blue DB9 http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?601407-Aston-Martin-DB9-3-Day-Major

Since, I've done a few Major's, a couple of Minor's but lots of small, single day bits. Hardly worth picking up the camera sometimes.

Twitter and FB links so you can follow:

http://twitter.com/#!/WhiteDetails
https://www.facebook.com/WhiteDetails

This time of year does tend to drag though in this game... Early Nov was slow, picked up a bit now though.

My latest from this weekend:

DSC_0149.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Glad to hear it mate. Hope things are well. I'll need to check my twitter feed!

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Hi Jim, must catch up with you soon mate. Pre xmas beer :cheers:

Bumped into your mate Adam earlier, as i popped in for a new headlight bulb for the 182.
He was admiring the racing blue from the door and started chatting about his silver 182 and what a ba5tard the bulbs are to fit lol :)

Maser looks sweet on your webpage fella, I was checking out your reports last night.
I think you only have that and the Volvo since I came down when you were doing the beautiful DB9. :hail:

S3 Sportback, Ninja
Jim your in newark iirc? How much to get the swirls out my paint? (blue dc5)

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Yes Scoot he's in Newark.

DC5 = win.
I have an EP3. :cool:

Where are you based mate.

S3 Sportback, Ninja
Im just outside Lincoln, village call Nettleham.. I actually used to work in newark Cafferata Way at a recruitment company called FMCG Executive

Silver 182

Bumped into your mate Adam earlier, as i popped in for a new headlight bulb for the 182.
He was admiring the racing blue from the door and started chatting about his silver 182 and what a ba5tard the bulbs are to fit lol :)

Maser looks sweet on your webpage fella, I was checking out your reports last night.
I think you only have that and the Volvo since I came down when you were doing the beautiful DB9. :hail:

You did see me earlyer ;)

Good luck changing that bulb, haha,

Audi A4 AVANT 1.9TDi

Hi James. We must.

Was thinking about you earlier; had the Bentley back in and wondered if the little'un would want to see it again. (pre-sale prep this time)

There hasn't been much web activity, you're right. Plenty or pre-sale and winter preps on the go though. (must.try.harder.with.camera)

Jim your in newark iirc? How much to get the swirls out my paint? (blue dc5)

Hi Scoot. Drop me a PM or email - jim @ whitedetails . co . uk - Nettleham isn't far at all. (nice car!) :cool:

"HI SKI". Were you outside work earlier when I drove by? I thought I saw'd you. Tried to 'horn you' (ooh er) but music was too loud and couldn't hear the horn over it. Probably ended up honking 5-6 times in the end... My bad.

JMR

RB 182 Cup

Maybe I'll put the spare white sidelights in that I had left from when I had the 172....
....whilst I'm cutting the skin off my knuckles lol ;)

Had a quick look at the space last night though and it looks a far cry from the tight gaps you have in the xenon'd cars.
I'll post up my thoughts after I've changed it in the morning.

Funny 'ski' when I was thinking about getting a twin pack from the shop and you said "have you changed clio lights before"
Sobering thought and went for the single pack.

The philips and osrams are a good price though vs one of the cheapo bulbs. Seems a shame to waste money on two bulbs when I only need one like you say.
Good meeting you fella.

Silver 182
"HI SKI". Were you outside work earlier when I drove by? I thought I saw'd you. Tried to 'horn you' (ooh er) but music was too loud and couldn't hear the horn over it. Probably ended up honking 5-6 times in the end... My bad.

I was, and no... you didnt give me the horn... :( But i did see you,

Maybe I'll put the spare white sidelights in that I had left from when I had the 172....
....whilst I'm cutting the skin off my knuckles lol ;)

Had a quick look at the space last night though and it looks a far cry from the tight gaps you have in the xenon'd cars.
I'll post up my thoughts after I've changed it in the morning.

Funny 'ski' when I was thinking about getting a twin pack from the shop and you said "have you changed clio lights before"
Sobering thought and went for the single pack.

The philips and osrams are a good price though vs one of the cheapo bulbs. Seems a shame to waste money on two bulbs when I only need one like you say.
Good meeting you fella.

We have got the twin backs on offer right now, so if you fancy attempting the pair you know where i am,

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Nice one.
I bought the Philips Extreme Vision plus 100%+ bulbs from your place last month and put them in the company car after n/s lamp blew.
Massive improvement particularly night time on unlit country roads such as 616/617.

They were £30, so your osram nighbreakers look attractive at £19.