ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

jms motorsport van

Status
Not open for further replies.
  2004 clio 182 ff
as title. there was a jms motorsport van sat outside my work this morning, mazda in bury st edmunds, was that jms from here?

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
i think thats a different jms buddy! theres one round here out on the thetford to diss road. he also drives an animal of a focus rs in green (heard it is like 500bhp but could be wrong...its definately tuned tho)

Clio RS 197
i think thats a different jms buddy! theres one round here out on the thetford to diss road. he also drives an animal of a focus rs in green (heard it is like 500bhp but could be wrong...its definately tuned tho)

Hi Mate,

In regards to the JMS motorsport van, I know him. He used to be my race mechanic a couple of seasons ago. He is a great guy. :cool:

In regards to his green focus RS, it is 500BHP. It's an utter monster!!! :evil:

SQ5
He also doesn't have it now due to financial problems, its also not that quick =/ a 240bhp SC Clio 172 got past it, and I've heard ALL of his excuses from mates of mine/customers of his lol!

clio cup race car
I do still have the car and I'm now going on and developing more new products for the rs
Where u get your info from I have no idea
As for the nite in question u so put it my car was running our 350R file ie 350 bhp
Had had 4nbrand new wheels and tyres fitted which to the point of our run had done less than 25 miles I would just like to point out u did not pull out in front till I backed out

I would just like to mention also your so called faster car got blown away by one of my customers car or did u forget that nite guess u may of done didn't ya engine blown also
I dont ever bad mouth people or like to put it on forums but I won't have people run down my name when they can't even tell the truth all the best jay@Jms

Status
Not open for further replies.