ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Joey Essex' smart car?!

-J-

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  RS2'ed 172 Cup
I may buy it just for the chance of meeting him to collect so I can punch the flannel square in the face.

He really is one of the catalysts in today's younger generations warped perception of fame and 'money for nothing' culture.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
ive no idea nor care what he's like in the real world, but i thought he seemed a nice enough lad on celebrity. Lol at 79 bids at £17000

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Albi Blue 200
A sh*t Smart car and a handshake from one of the stupidest people on the face of the Earth for £150k, Bargain

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182cup & 172 racecar
It keeps going up and up. Some people are just plain stupid ffs.

Daniel was after one of these wasn't he!!!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I may buy it just for the chance of meeting him to collect so I can punch the flannel square in the face.

He really is one of the catalysts in today's younger generations warped perception of fame and 'money for nothing' culture.

Go halves with me ?

If he looked like me, he'd be working in McDonalds assuming he could pass an interview...

Hopefully Darwin will have his way soon and he'll forget how to breathe and we'll all get on with our lives a little bit happier.

* Maybe that's a little bit harsh ?

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He might bw stupid on TV but hes made an absolute fortune out of all his bullshit products etc.

Find it quite funny how thick he (possibly pretends) is though!

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Audi A5
I wonder what happens to the jokers who make the prices saw in these high profile listings?

Who remembers the dress with the girl naked in the back ground?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Turbo
Was at 17k at lunch with lots of cancelled bids... Back to £150k now :)

He's probably used whiteboard marker on it

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
Did he actually drive around with his own autograph on the car, or has it been done for the sale? (not that option 2 is any less sad)

GCC

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1.2Clio / 182!!
I'm shocked he can actually drive!!! How the f**k did he manage to pass?????????

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It won't sell for £150k people are just taking the p*ss on the auction lol. I bet they retract them on the last day.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  MK3 1.2
People on Splitter Scuffers facebook page have made fake ebay accounts and smashed the price up