ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alex Bones 172 Track Race Car

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a cracking car. Strong money but when you look at the spec, you'd be hard-pushed to build one like it for much less.

If i were going to do another street-legal track car, this would be the way i'd go.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looks like a cracking car. Strong money but when you look at the spec, you'd be hard-pushed to build one like it for much less.

If i were going to do another street-legal track car, this would be the way i'd go.

It’s very nice, but as others note strong money.

I know it’s been some time and the market has changed, but it makes mine look an absolute steal given it was higher spec and sold for half the price.

But then, maybe I got the price wrong on mine 😂😂

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice car, strong money though. You’d struggle to build one for that cash. But mods never really add any real value IME. Hope he sells it though as it’s good news for everyone if he does!