ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jordy's MK1 Scirocco Storm ( progress pics )

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Car was taken off road last Nov in the quest for more HP. Engine stripped ( Audi AGU 1.8 T ) and rebuilt using stronger internal components ( steel billet crank / higher spec pistons, rods, valves ) Fitted with an AET supplied GT35 turbo. Car will be running about 650 bhp when finished + Nitrous ( 100 jet )

Car has been converted to 4WD with race logic traction / launch control.

Body stripped and BERG CUP arches / kit ordered from Kope at T K Motorsport in Austria - car should be done by April.

Aiming for 9 sec pass this year ( previous best 10.1 at 525 bhp )

0 - 60 .....2.4 secs

0 - 110 mph 6.3 secs

10.1 @ 137 mph

Quick vid doing a 10.6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-prXT_ZdXo

seat008.jpg

seat009.jpg

seat005.jpg

seat007.jpg

seat006.jpg

Berg cup kit

S5.jpg

S2.jpg

S1.jpg

thumb_17.jpg

bild018dv2.jpg

Last edited:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
LOL @ that crank.

Looks like its made from diamonds, amazing.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Funnily enough Matt I was re-reading the retro cars magazine with this and Jordy in it down at Albion Mills just the other day!

I though he was going to keep it all standard looking too! :)

Looks immense with the new kit though!

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Funnily enough Matt I was re-reading the retro cars magazine with this and Jordy in it down at Albion Mills just the other day!

I though he was going to keep it all standard looking too! :)

Looks immense with the new kit though!

Yeh got a copy of that ..... lovin the "mitchell brothers", leather Jacket !!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Yeh got a copy of that ..... lovin the "mitchell brothers", leather Jacket !!

FAF, aye although is it more phil or grant? ;)

I'll be popping up come service time, want the 172 doing properly, Autoservices (Or Hendersons depends how old you are!) up near me have gone proper down hill recently.

phil_mitchell150.jpg

306 GTI-6
Awesome!!

Guy I used to work with had a Scirocco with a 1.8t in it tuned, completely standard looking outside. It was nicknamed the ShitRocket, cos it looked s**t but went like a rocket.

On that vid you posted, it almost sounds like people in background are laughing at the Sciroccos looks, until it f***s off ahead of the Evo. LOl.

Nippy white cup
f**king ace m8. I was just thinking of popping over to see him this week......is he going to be running at York this weekend?

Chris