ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Jul 2, 2017] EVO Triangle Run - Sunday 2nd July 2017 (Bala Watersports Park)

markmcgivern

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
Due to my piss poor timing I won't make it. Just taken recaros out and in the middle of fitting bucket seats and harnesses. Won't finish in time. Seats going for sale today tomorrow or Sunday in for sale section

Red Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
Just wanted to mention too, if it's going to rain I don't think I want to go really, not much fun in the rain. So I'll have to look at the forecast later in the week.

Weather this way is looking good - blue sky and sunshine. Dry all day yesterday too.

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
6 of us here so far at Trafford anyone else on way lol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah was a good drive! Less traffic would have been ideal but what can you do, great roads and weather nonetheless!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Booked in at Gary's on the 5th IIRC?
Yep, it's going to Gary on the 5th. New rear discs and pads (the right ones this time 😂), loads of Powerflex bits, he's replacing a rear hard line and fitting my braided lines too. Plus that fluid that you suggested.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Yep, it's going to Gary on the 5th. New rear discs and pads (the right ones this time 😂), loads of Powerflex bits, he's replacing a rear hard line and fitting my braided lines too. Plus that fluid that you suggested.

Have you checked the Brembo seals on the front to see if they're still ok?

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds good! That the Type 200 or the PBF 660?

Me and James are doing similar on mine soon funnily enough, new rear disks and pads, all of the remaining Powerflex stuff I haven't already done, and other stuff.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Sounds good! That the Type 200 or the PBF 660?

Me and James are doing similar on mine soon funnily enough, new rear disks and pads, all of the remaining Powerflex stuff I haven't already done, and other stuff.
Type 200. HEL lines too. My engine needed all the Powerflex kit anyway, since a few of the OE ones were past their best.
Have you checked the Brembo seals on the front to see if they're still ok?
Yeah, last year. Gaz fitted new pins recently too.

Clio 200 Cup
Unfortunately I'm on a bike trip to Glasgow next weekend, really enjoyed the last one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk