ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jumanji drift event

renault clio 182
It's a drifting event at the speedway in lochgelly fife £5 too get in kids go free runs from 12 till 8 at night good day out for the money involved there trying too get more car clubs involved too make it bigger and better was a cracking day the last one which was only there first event the next one is on the 22 of sept il be there should try get few cars from the Clio site too go know fraz was at the last one

renault clio 182
Was a good day last time anyway good value for money in my eyes but as with fraz am only down the road from it so il be there again

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
few of my mates went to this last time and said it was a brilliant day out, some plonkers who couldnt drift making an arse of themself and crashing but also some good action

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
Im not going. My previous beloved S14a attends it! (S14 YUM) Too painfull to watch her with another man!