ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

June Photography Competition - Journey

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
You know what would of made this unbeatable? A family with a toddler pointing to the stones. That would of instantly pwnd all!

​Great shot.

I struggled to get that shot tbh, it was locked up a d getting the camera then my head through a small gap was task enough lol

Entry

9135710736_92f55bcbc2_c.jpg
Light @ End Of The Tunnel by W33 BRL, on Flickr

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
another potential... We have until tomorrow 11:59pm don't we jenic? Need a few more hours to make up my mind!

entry3s.jpg

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Although I think my first submitted image the best as a 'picture' and would probably yield more votes, I'm going to enter this on as my entry as its more related to the theme of the month, although i'm not really that happy with it (could have done with a bit more time)! Technical wise, its the better picture.

ENTRY

entry3s.jpg

Although I think my first submitted image the best as a 'picture' and would probably yield more votes, I'm going to enter this on as my entry as its more related to the theme of the month, although i'm not really that happy with it (could have done with a bit more time)! Technical wise, its the better picture.

ENTRY

entry3s.jpg

this will win! nice idea ...