ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

jus a quickie

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
can you use your standard leveling unit on the xenon unit? is it the same? as i need to take the one of my standard headlight unit and put onto the xenon one? is this possible?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Yup its exactly the same.

Its just an adjuster.

The "auto leveling" is not controlled by that unit, simply moves the lamp up and down.

Twist and release job. Pushing retaining clip out the way (pain in the ass)

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
Has said:
Yup its exactly the same.

Its just an adjuster.

The "auto leveling" is not controlled by that unit, simply moves the lamp up and down.

Twist and release job. Pushing retaining clip out the way (pain in the ass)
cos you do know that one of them is loose and i think i will need to put my old one on.how do u level them then?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Yup i think i mentioned it last time.

You will get away with usign ur old one. The new ones will remain "fixed" in place with no auto leveling.

But IIRC one of you lamps (the one that you glued possibly) is damaged so may not be adjustable withou buying a new shell possibly. Will check that for you when ur over again.

Da

Less
it shouldn't really, unless you are carrying alot of weight in the back making your front end 'sit up'
But if that's the case with one unit, I wouldn't connect the leveller to it as it will still try to level the light when you use the dash controls...