ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just 1 pic with my new wheels on.....

Rb 182
589D96E9-7204-437A-930E-36A72B381981-4470-000003506629A802.jpg

Better pics to follow (after a wash and some tyre shine)

Thoughts?

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
I prefer the oz f1's, and the ph2 side strips I had on it. But that's just me.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
love it, i loved mine on the bines as well :)

ignore the haters, they got no class ;)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looks wrong. I love turbines on a Mk1 only. They dont complement the colour of the car either.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
i love turbines, but think they only suit valvers and 5 gt turbos. i remember test driving a red valver back in 1992 after they just came out, me and my dad, had the turbines on it, the car was in the showroom brand new when i first spotted it, loved it. didnt like the 5 spokes they fitted to valvers on the later cars. actually thinking about this makes me want a mint valver on turbines, im off to look on pistonheads.

Rb 182
I prefer the oz f1's, and the ph2 side strips I had on it. But that's just me.

It's obvious that you would prefer it the way you had it, but its not what i wanted really. I don't really like the mixing about of ph1 and ph2 bits. (Although i have mk1 clio wheels on a mk2 so my logic is a bit odd)

Too dark IMHO!

x

You can go take a flying fcuk. Hater!

Dreadful wheels on any car. They look like old washing machine drums.

Ph1 + F1's FTW.

That's the best thing I've ever heard, actually Lol'd at the comparison.

Loose the centre caps...look much better without.

I hunted for ages to get the caps so that i could run them with or without dependant on my mood, better to have them and not use them than to want them and not have them.

if people don't like it they are wrong, simples ;)

You married? on my way...

Not a turbine fan so i'm out :(

F1s ftw

I wanted you more than anyone to like them. I'm selling up now.

I know every ones not a fan, but i think with a little more lows and some love on the paintwork it'll look pretty nice. I've always been a fan of the turbines and most old school Reno wheels, so I'm really happy with how they look on the car. I'm building the car for me and my tastes, but comments are always welcome.

I could have ran f1's but then it would have been a copy of my last flamer and I didn't want that. I'm going a bit of a different direction with this flamer compared to KGX, should look alright in the end.

Rb 182