ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just a few of my BG 182

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
As some of you know I have a 182 as well as an Alien Green 200. The 182 is my project car that I work on in the evenings when I have nothing on. Its come a long way from when I first bought it and Im planning on documenting the progress when i get a few hours to start the thread.

For now I just want to share a few pictures I took today.
20171002_185744.jpg

20171002_184409.jpg

20171008_150525.jpg

20171008_150529.jpg

20170920_154724.jpg

Last edited:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
This is one fantastic 182. Those pics make it look awesome, but that's only a tip of the iceberg with this.

The spec is great and when you see better pics with more details it'll be one of, if not, the best BG's out there/on here.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Carbon fog surrounds will look mint with the splitter [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gus

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Amazing Gus!!!

Photos of the underneath need showing to others - this is where the real WOW factor is and people will be amazed :)

Proper proper job and will be an award winner at its first meet ;)

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
This is one fantastic 182. Those pics make it look awesome, but that's only a tip of the iceberg with this.

The spec is great and when you see better pics with more details it'll be one of, if not, the best BG's out there/on here.
Thanks mate. Will get more pics up some time of the underside and engine bay. The mission with this car has been to replace everything I can with new parts or better parts. Its a 'keep forever car' so have just been enjoying making it what I consider the best road spec 182. Ride quality, acceleration, speed and handling is now pretty much spot on.
Took it out for a drive today as I got it MOT'd last week and it drives phenomenally well. Id forgotten how stupidly quick it really was. The new wheels, tyres and brakes are brilliant. The tyres (AD08R) have helped quite a bit in reducing wheel spin but I am going to investigate getting some softer ones with more grip to try and help with wheel spin. There have been so many complications with the wheels and brakes but will go in to that another time.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
@Gus ya tit I want a full project thread inside and out pictures and details or everything.

I feel like I have built this car with you with the amount of part numbers and RRP's I have given you 😂🙈

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
@Gus ya tit I want a full project thread inside and out pictures and details or everything.

I feel like I have built this car with you with the amount of part numbers and RRP's I have given you 😂🙈
Couldnt have done it without you mate !

BG Clio 182
This car is the best clio anywhere in the world. That sounds a bold statement but genuinely when he posts some pictures of this thing up you will all f**king s**t yourselves. It makes your car feel so inadequate and s**t lol.

The car is a credit to Gus and his immensely can do and perfectionist attitude.

This thing is minty mint. North of 300bhp too. What a f**king weapon.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
You told me about this mate but you didn't mention how good it looked! It looks beautiful in those pictures! Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh. Bg is such a nice colour when it's shiny!

Reactions: Gus

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Looks and sounds great, would love to see a full build thread, credit to you :up:

monaco 172
Looks amazing mate

What sort of quarter mile times do these highly boosted clios make?

I saw a boosted one at Santa pod last year and it was only making low 14's which ain't far off a standard 182 time really.