ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just a few pics....

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
got bored so thought i'd put up some pics of the car nice and clean....crap quality as well; my camera sucks :( Would buy a new one but spent all my money on the car lol :D

Dirty ****-
dirty2.gif

dirty1.gif

Not quite so dirty (really hope Brazo doesnt see these lol)
turini16.gif

turini15.jpg

turini14.jpg

turini11.jpg

:cool:

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
cheers guys

...Loony, definately mate :S cant remember the last time i washed it lol

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
yeah would be interesting...thinking if i keep the slipstreams i might paint them white and use them on track :cool:

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
Cheers Chris :D

Mark and Carbon; tyres are very good.....surprisingly good in the conditions of late if i'm honest.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I must be the only one that prefers the slipstreams over them...Not the design, but the colour doesn't go with the racin blue imo... :(

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
Cheers guys.

r-jay...yes mate bought them from renault; part no. is 8200514737 £115.27+VAT per rim. Rubber cost me another £350inc. (4 new yoko parada's). I got a discount on the rims (cheers Dan :D) but as far as I know Renault is the only option for them.

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
I'm running Leda suspension with 225lb fronts and 300lb rear eibach race coils :D

Its easy for the 172's...just get a set of turini's from a cup and refurb them :) Speedline dont even sell the wheel in et45 fitment required for the 182's and the only way to get hold of them is through Renault afaik.:)

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
i'd keep the centres off the wheels gary, looks harder without somehow (?!)