ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just a few pics

Static Low
myclio4.jpg

myclio2.jpg

myclio6.jpg

Also got a few videos of driving through the tunnel so you can hear my custom stealth exhaust. Just waiting on my mate to upload them. Anyway, thanks for looking :).

Andy

BlackGold 182
car looks gd man ;)

i also know that tunnel very well, i stay near the mearns and my mate stays in glaston so drive through it quite alot ha

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
looks good mate, i aint keen on the ride height on the rear though..

Static Low
Thanks champs.

Not HID's Ben. Just some brilliant bulbs i got a hold of.

And the 3rd pic is up by the Mearns. Always go the old road home from Glasgow so i can blast through it :p

Andy

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
cars looking sooperb ol boy. long time no see ! are those bulbs the ice blue ones ? there's a lot to choose from on the site ! hate the horrible yellowy mofo's that are in mine atm

Static Low
Thanks alot guys :)

Cant remember Greg.. i just went into Autogear & asked for ones that look like HIDs 7 i ended up with them. Got the white sidelights out of there too. £15 for them.

Vidz up soonish i hope. mate is too lazy

f*ck sake andy man how u doing, not seen u about in years, car is looking mint man :D

haha aaalrite oldboy ! am good man. not been up in hamilton pumpin haha. soo not been any need to take myself there. Not even in a band anymore :( ! hows the kid ? life ?? PM me. I'll empty my inbox

Static Low
  197 ff albi
looks smart altho im with some on here, the back looks way too low other than that, smart as fcuk