ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just A Quick One...

S23

The Cleee-O
Hiya! Finally getting started on the Cleee-O. :D. Just on eBay as I'm gonnna get the V-Maxx Coilies. When it says it will fit DCi's just hoping that it will fit mine, as I don't want to buy the wrong thing obviously. I've got an '04 plate DCi 5 door Expression.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VMAXX-COILOVE...66:2|39:1|72:1689|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50

That's the link, any help much appreciated guys and gals. I can't see that they won't fit. But just quizzical. Just wondering if any of you know for sure that they will fit mine? Thank you. :D

Charged Superleggera
its should fit mate but measure your bolt spacing on your front shock just to make sure. take your wheel off and there should be 2 bolts that attach your front shock to the wheel hub. measure the distance between them from centre to centre or from the start of the top bolt to the end of the lower bolt or take it to a garage if your not confident and they should do it free of charge as it takes 2 mins to do

S23

The Cleee-O
Thanks mate. Measured the wrong bit originally, and got 58cm . :clown: Just measured the correct bit and it is 58mm. So ordering them now :D Thanks for the help mate.