ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just a quick word about discounts!

53 Clio's & counting
Hey all,
Thank you for admin for allowing me to post this up!

Just a quick post to say I have now been operating for a little while and getting some great feedback, but I've not noticed many people on here looking at my trader section, or taking advantage of my offers, so I thought id best let you all know what I have on at the moment!

I have set up CS a discount code - this is aptly named CLIOSPORTPF - this will get you 12% off RRP on all powerflex products on my webshop

All you need to do is pop on my site www.sw-autos.uk , select which products you would like, head to the checkout and in the discount box put in the above code to get your 12% off :)

I also have 5% off all products currently listed!

I have just loaded up Vibra-technics engine mounts for the 172/182 on the shop (these are covered by the 5% discount too) and will be loading up more items including a great deal on Valeo clutches!

**Please also note I upload new products regularly to the shop, but this is only a tiny amount of products that I can supply - if you have a nosey on my site or in my traders section you will see a list of the more popular products I can sell but if there is anything you need but cannot see, please ask!

Also be aware I can get parts for pretty much ANY car - I am happy to offer the discounts on ANY car, not just Renaultsport cars! ***

Thank you for reading, I hope I can be of some great use to you all and please visit my traders section regularly and anything you need but cannot see on my site please Email/PM or post up in my trader section and I can sort it out for you :)

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
I will keep an eye out for the clutch prices. No need to post, I'm in Chippenham too. Do the Samco hoses fit 172 Ph1's (I thought the Samco site say they don't?).

Cheers and good luck with the sales.

53 Clio's & counting
@Timmsy - I was the same mate, completely guilty of checking the traders section lol, that's why I thought a quick thread would be good :)

@Rob669 - Yes I can get Samco hoses for the Ph1 no problem :) And due to the cost of them I'd be able to offer more discount than the 5% off RRP that I currently have across my webshop - in fact we could look at a group buy and I could do even more %

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Could you PM me if you have any prices for a Fiesta 1.0 125ps ecoboost induction kit?

53 Clio's & counting
@Ben- yes i will be able to - are you after any particular make? K&N are my most popular ones to sell

@Paul.M - thanks mate, im trying to offer a good range :)

53 Clio's & counting
*** UPDATE ***

I apologise on the wait on the clutch prices, but I have some great news!

I am currently pricing up a lot of Genuine Renault parts, including:

Cambelt kits
Dephasers
Aux belt kits
Full service kits
Air temp sensors
Camshaft sensors
Plus much more - I am currently waiting on wishbone and shocker prices too, I will update ASAP as I am going to smash RRP prices :)

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
*** UPDATE ***

Cambelt kits
Dephasers
Aux belt kits
Full service kits
Air temp sensors
Camshaft sensors
Plus much more - I am currently waiting on wishbone and shocker prices too, I will update ASAP as I am going to smash RRP prices :smile:
awesome ! cant wait mate

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
*** UPDATE ***

Cambelt kits
Dephasers
Aux belt kits
Full service kits
Air temp sensors
Camshaft sensors
Plus much more - I am currently waiting on wishbone and shocker prices too, I will update ASAP as I am going to smash RRP prices :smile:
Great. Can you think about a Samco hose set group buy then please. It may be worthwhile trying to get a group buy for sets of injectors and coils given the age of many of the cars on CS.

53 Clio's & counting
Yes mate, I will get something written up and see what interest we have - even if we cant get the numbers together I will still do my best on prices for you @Rob669

And on the injector thing, they were already on my list lol, I will hopefully have prices on them and a lot of other parts tomorrow :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Can you get steering wheels Russ?

I need a new one and keep looking at momo team 300 and I know there's a few that are interested in the RS sabelt wheel too.

53 Clio's & counting
Hey mate!

That's one thing I'm afraid I can't get at the moment :( but I will make some enquiries!

I have also received some of my prices and I will get these up over this weekend, but suffice to say I'm confident I will have very good prices on cambelt kits and coil packs (off to a great start :-D ) update shortly!

53 Clio's & counting
Hey guys,

Apologies I am taking a little longer on some Renault parts - I am currently working on a new separate area of the shop specifically just for Genuine Renault parts at discount prices - I am looking at selling specific spares such as:
cambelt, aux belt and dephaser kits
172 cup wishbones
service kits
Valeo clutches

and more!

I will also be able to supply a lot of different Renault parts, so as always (once the new section goes live) if there is anything you are after but cannot see please drop me an email/PM and I can quote you :smile:

53 Clio's & counting
@Dr Jekyll yes mate, I can supply all Eibach products - you're right, the Prolines are black :)

Drop me a PM if you wish to order and I will sort a price out for you :)

53 Clio's & counting
Update!

Right I need to ask some favours!

I am currently uploading some of the Renault parts onto my site, but what I would like to know is what do YOU guys want?

I am going to be uploading the following:

172/182 cambelt kits (including aux belt kit, dephaser, crank bolt and end caps)
Valeo clutch for 172/182
172 Cup wishbones
172/182 Service kits

I want to know what you guys want to buy!

I'd also like to hear from 197/200 owners too as I want to build up my parts supply for these :)

53 Clio's & counting
OK I have had a few PM's and I need to add these to the list:

172 cup shocks
172/182 injectors

What else guys? :)

53 Clio's & counting
After 3 weeks of non stop work I can finally say I have started making genuine Renault parts live on the shop :)

I have decided to make these as cheap as I can, so no discount codes needed.

So ideas on savings:

172/182 aux belt kits - £58.10 (£18 saving)

172/182 coil pack - £65 (£15 saving)

PFR6E-10 spark plugs -£36 (£26 saving)

* Please be aware there are some products my supplier has not sold many of- this means some products are on a 5-10 delivery time - this will improve :)

I will be uploading parts as quickly as I can but please bear with me - I have never sold OEM parts before, so please bear with as I settle into things :)

www.sw-autos.uk

53 Clio's & counting
Hey guys just a quickie - I now have Valeo clutches live on the shop :) See my traders section for CS discount :)

I have also been busy uploading more parts to the shop, more going up regularly too :)

Reactions: Gus