ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just about to install amp, final help!!

right I have everything now and the false floor built.

Ive asked before, but no answers....

How did you ge the power cable through the bonnet release cable grommet. Looks so tight, some answers would be nice please:)

oh and my amp is like huge...:)

Cupra K1 & Clio 200

what gauge cable are u using? ifs its too big, take off the rubber grommet, and give it a good squeeze through there. If that doesnt work, take a drill to it and make the whole slightly larger, that should do the trick.

how do you propose to take the gromet off? its not that wide its only 8 guage, i think i might be able to do it, but its gonna take mucho lub:) hope this dosent effect the bonnet cable!

hon you should know better than that son ;), need to put a grommet on even if the original one wont fit. otherwise, the wire will end up being cut by the harsh metal edge and will short out.

I carefully cut the grommet on my 16v [not sure what its like on yours ?] making it a bit bigger and fed the wire through from the car using a cut down coat hanger, worked for me and it meant no drilling ?