ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JUST BEEN MUGGED!!!

Lionel Richie

Just got back from the Police Station, i was mugged at 8.30 tongiht!!! I was parked up in a car park waiting for my friends to arrive, and some Asian Lad got into my car and threatened me with knucle dusters!!! He tried to nick my TV (im still sitting in the driver seat at the time) he had my T68 off me and £65 out my glovebox (he even had a bottle of aftershave and some CDs!!!) He wanted my wallet but i said i didnt have it, the stupid thing is HE GOES TO MY COLLEGE!!! Forrensics (spelling??) are coming to my house tomorrow to search the car for evidence, and then the Police are taking me into college to arrest this kid, result!!!! f**king w**ker!!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Freddy

Thank goodness that you are alright - that is the main thing, but what a nasty shock. Not half as nasty a shock as Emily and Maxine had tonight in Coronation Street, with that murderous Richard Hillman!

Fred, I hope the chancer gets his comeuppance.

:eek:

Lionel Richie

The Police said its upto 4years for just possesing a Knucle duster, using it in a robbery can get him 8years

Quote: Originally posted by GirlRacer on 14 January 2003

Thank goodness that you are alright - that is the main thing, but what a nasty shock. Not half as nasty a shock as Emily and Maxine had tonight in Coronation Street, with that murderous Richard Hillman!

LOL WTF!

Sorry 2 hear about that,

i always keep the doors locked then no f*cker can get in,

i hope they do the b*stard, people like that p*ss me off

once the old bill have finished, pay the b*stard a visit !

Before the police get him Id arrange a special bit of retribution first if I was you, get someone else to do it so they cant point the finger at you ;)

c**t deserves everything he gets.... legal or not!

Willy2

Sorry to hear it mate, if I were you I would get some mates to follow him home, get him done by the law and then 3 months later pay that C**T a visit. I will lend you my steel toed shoes if ya like so you can break his shins.

Sorry to be so drastic, but i have been mugged before and it really destroys your confidence.

Lionel Richie

I was gonna get out and chase him with my cliosport umbrella, but he legged it into the park and i didnt want to go in there at night!!!! Besides id ruin my brolley (i know itd be worth it though!!!)

it makes me angry that people do this kind of thing, but at least you know him and can make sure he gets done, normally i would suggest going and batting the guy, but im in a sensible mood so ill say just hope the legal system works.

I think Girlracer has gone mad.... Why didnt you slam it in reverse and run him down with the door once he had opened it???

Fred,

Sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience, out of interest...how much did the kid weigh would you say? and was he on his own?

Suggestions about running him over would have been really tempting had i been put in your position Fred!! Just to let you know, if you had a TOAD AI606 (£350 fully fitted) your car would have anti hijack.. locking your doors when your keys are put in the ignition.

What a c**t. "I cant be arsed to work for anything so ill nick it from someone else" motherf**kingscum.
at least you can be sure hell get done for it. what a f**king sh*t head.

c**tc**tc**t

I wouldnt take your own retribution, my mate got 5 years for GBH when someone tried mugging him. Its the same as the whole thing with defending your home. Id love to see his face as you walk in with the feds though! What a dick!

VW Potato

Im sorry for your troubles

running him over probably isnt too good an idea, mind - using a vehicle with intent to harm is a purdy serious offence, even if used in defense, I believe. Let the Police and courts sort him out. Oh, make him say sorry to you as well.

g

Sorry to hear that, and glad your ok.

Keep us posted on what happens to him, or rather, how many years he gets. Knowing the sh*t*y british justice system, hell probably get off with a smacked wrist and youll end up being charged with something instead.!

I

ops..... hit the wrong button..

I had an alarm fitted to my old 5 turbo that had an anti-hijack feature. 5 seconds after turning the ignition on it locks all the doors, then when you turn the key to the fully off position (so you can take it out) it unlocked the doors. I think this is a must have feature nowdays.

Clio v6

Terrible newsFred, very sorry to hear it. It certainly makes you lock the doors afterwards.

I too was mugged. This guy threatened me with a gun. I managed to switch the car alarm on, and when it went off, so did he. The twit decided to run back and throw little stones at my window (stupid wally ) I did my best to run him over.

Anyways hes inside still ( 3 years he got )

I hope you get over this as much as possible, and your mugger gets all he deserves.

Quote: Originally posted by Barryd on 14 January 2003

Knowing the sh*t*y british justice system, hell probably get off with a smacked wrist and youll end up being charged with something instead.!

I

Agree with this totally.

Fred I am sorry to hear this about you mate.

I too am not a violent man, but in some cases like this, the law is not enough. I would personally take it up my own way. Legal or not.

Bill.

ohmigod, Fred. Thank god you are ok though - and at least the police are taking some action, lets hope the courts follow it through eh.

Sorry to hear about it mate but one thing no-one has mentioned is the fact he goes to your college and obviously did nothing to disguise himself so surely he knew hed get busted, what a complete pen1s !!! gotta be one for uks dumbest criminals !!:devilish:

Renault Laguna Coupe

Sympathies Fred m8 - glad youre still in good spirits though, these things are really disturbing. Main thing is to forget the material stuff and not let it get you down, although thats easier said than done.

Then again you could always track the ba5tard down and pan his head in :devilish:

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

I take it we have a general consensus of opinion then!

Thing is that hes a coward, as they all are, as he needs to be wearing a weapon to be able to get the better of you.

Lionel Richie

Ive Just heard hes been bragging about it at college and hes got my phone and the weapon on him!!!! (i have connections!!) Old Bill are coming at 2.30, ive just had the forrensics round (one of them was well fit!!!!) HES GOING DOWN!!!!

BTW HES BROKEN MY TV SCREEN!!!! SO IM A LITTLE BIT ANGRY!!!!

UPDATES TO FOLLOW!!

7.6cc :D

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 14 January 2003

"(one of them was well fit!!!!) HES GOING DOWN!!!! "
Carefull what you say Fred! ;)

seriously........your having bad luck lately! :cry:

Lionel Richie

Oh yeah oooops!!!! The forrensics were both Female, one of whom was a very attractive young example, the other wasnt a cracker but her brother drove a 172!!!

HES GOING DOWN = Hes gonna get arrested