ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JUST BEEN MUGGED!!!

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Id like to add my name to the retribution list as well....

Megane 225 baby! :)

what an mailto:f*@kwit">f*@kwit this so-called person is - he deserves everything that can be done, thrown or used against him........

Sorry to hear that fred, hope the guy gets some serious jail time.

Without meaning to offend, this is why im glad i live in scotland. So far the car jackings havent begun up here.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by ClioJohn on 14 January 2003

Without meaning to offend, this is why im glad i live in scotland. So far the car jackings havent begun up here.
Have to agree with you ClioJohn about living in Scotland! Also the roads are much quieter and the scenery is beautiful as well. Arent we the lucky ones?

:D

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

had a similar thing happen to a friend an asian kid held him up with a nife and took his wallet when my friends brother and his m8s came round the corner.

his brother and 2 of his m8s are in prison now for 8 months cos they kicked the sh*t out of the asian kid, when my friend went to the police station the next day to give a statement the mugger was there and he had been to complain about a RACIAL attack on him. Guess who the police believed so that they didnt come across as racist.

ne way my m8s bro and his 2 friends are in prison for racist attack. this country has NO justice, my friend nor his brother or his friends were believed when they said he was the 1 mugging and doing wrong.

I have seen the mugger walking around town quiet often.

oh and my m8s mum has had a nervous brakedown from what has happened.

MaLicE

hope you get the scum bag and they should do to him what they do in some other countrys and chop off his hands and feet.

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

A Taxi Driver once attempted to attack my sister in his cab after shed been to a club.

Needless to say he was very much dealt with a week later.

I hope your attacker receives the same treatment.

:mad: Riles me I tell ya....

knuckle dusters dont hurt if u grab his head and smash it into ya window! then hell think twice bout robbing u. and only at the cost of a new window! - sorted!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by Colin_S on 14 January 2003

Gr and John where in Scotland do you live? Im in prestwick.
I dont know where John is but I am a bit east of Edinburgh.

Lionel Richie

CHEERS TO EVERYONE FOR THE SUPPORT, I WENT INTO COLLEGE TODAY WITH THE POLICE TO GET HIM NICKED. LUCKILY IM KNOWN TO THE SECURITY GUARDS FOR MY CAR (IT DOES COME IN HANDY SOMETIMES!!!!) I WALKED INTO RECEPTION WITH THE TWO POLICEMEN (I HADNT TOLD ANYONE APART FROM MY TUTOR) AND THE TWO SECURITY GUARDS WERE STANDING THERE WAITING FOR ME WITH THE t**serS ID CARD, THEY SAID "ALIGHT FRED, IS THAT HIM?" I COULDNT BELIEVE THEY KNEW IT WAS HIM, I SAID "YEAH THATS HIM", SO SECURITY WENT AND GOT HIM AND THE POLICE ARRESTED HIM THERE AND THEN RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME (I WAS SCARED sh*tLESS!!!)

I THEN HAD TO GO AND IDENTIFY HIS (FAKE AS WE FOUND OUT) JEWELLERY AND GLOVES

RESULT!!!!!!

IM PROBABLY GONNA GET TROUBLE OF HIS MATES, BUT SECURITY SAID ANY TROUBLE LET US KNOW AND WELL SORT IT!!!!!!

IM DEF NOT TAKING MY CAR INTO COLLEGE FOR A FEW WEEKS, NOY UNTIL IT COOLS DOWN

WOOOHOO RESULT !!!

Nice one Fred good for you mate. Leave the car a fair distance from college though.

Hope ya get your belongings back too and compensation for the tv screen.

Not so cocky now !!! I bet he aint gonna brag to his daddy whos gonna make him his b**ch :)

Regards,

Bill.

Lionel Richie

LOL!!!, Cheers mate, im starting to calm down now, i havent been able to sleep cos ive been so nervous (i know, im a big poof really!!!!!LOL) Im off to bed anyway, CHEERS EVERYONE!!! (Matt, Dai, you did keep quiet about what happened at Brands didnt you???;))

Never mind the police, a couple of mates, a car with a big boot a can of petrol and Epping Forest is what that thieving piece of sh*t needs, and a bout of cancer of the c**k would be nice.:mad:

Skoda Fabia vRS

make sure you keep us updated on this

an Malice, stuff like that REALLY gets on my nerves, this whole country is so obsessed with not being branded racist, that in most cases we have become racist to our native population !.......its now getting quite common for cocky young asian lads to play the racist card to police to get away with things and turn the blame onto someone else

Audi S3 225

I always have the locks on when im in my car, dont trust anyone. As soon as im in, *lock*. Stops them little sad f**ked up c**ts with no lifes getting in! And if any one even attempted to open my door, ill be the first one to jump out the car *eadbutt!* and break their knee caps! Fools want beef with me grrrrrr!

Good result fred.

I know how it feels, going to the police often leads to more trouble. However you cant let these people get away with it, if you lay down they are only going to do it again or to someone else.

I hope the guy gets stuck in a cell with some massive black guy who shows him the finer points of prison life:)

Hope all goes well.

yes well done mate hope he gets put down for a long time, i know it must of been hard seeing him but it had to be done and you see him get nicked