ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just been out in WHEELMANIA V6 on 20’s!!!!!

Lionel Richie

2.00am this morning @ BP in Shirley (near junc 4 M42) a V6 with HUGE 20inch Team Dynamics Diabalos pulled in!!! The bloke got out + went in to buy some fags. I went over to have a closer look (3 nova boys were floating round it as well!!) The driver came out and asked me if i wanted to go up the road in it!!! So i got straight in the passenger seat!!! Surprisingly it didnt feel as quick as i thought it would be - 20s maybe????? It wasnt his car, he works for WHEELMAINA and its the bosss car (Bobby, he also has a 360)

At maxpower live they had them all on 19s and there looked to be clearnce so I am not surpised.

PS I been told, never been in one. That they are not that quick as they are heavy. But who cares they look phat as!!!!

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

God I bet that looked hideous on 20 inch wheels.

Theyre perfect looking, straight out the box.

Paul

GR7

Shiny red R32

Fred, did your mummy and daddy never tell you not to get into cars with strangers!

Clio v6

Maybe he had some big sweeties in there

Goodness knows how the V6 ever turns on 20" wheels, it already takes a road like the M1 to turn it around.

I guess these guys at WHEELMANIACS know more about the V6 suspension and handling abilities than RenaultSport and TWR do?

Lionel Richie

Yeah, he gave me some sweeties!!!! It did look amazing on 20s, ive been in quite a few cars with random people recently, V6 guy and then the week before a 360 spyder (driver/owner is a customer where i work) Next week im going out in his 911 Turbo + we had ANDY GRAY the football bloke in the pub yesterday

Lionel Richie

Yeah, he gave me some sweeties!!!! It did look amazing on 20s, ive been in quite a few cars with random people recently, V6 guy and then the week before a 360 spyder (driver/owner is a customer where i work) Next week im going out in his 911 Turbo + we had ANDY GRAY the football bloke in the pub yesterday