ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought a 182. pics too.

As the title says ive just bought a 182 in silver 45k miles . it has a cliosport forums stickers in it , just wondering if the guy /girl is still coming on here ?

Megane 225

this is the previous owner

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/member.php?61571-MIKE3

you will need a post count of 10 tho to be able to send him a message.

You still got your GP mate? Used to sell minis and them things were the holy grail of the place! Every time we caught sight of one it was find the owner and convince them to sell it to us cause we could sell them to trade for stupid prices. Would have loved one but lack or rear seats is a downer when havin a kid:-/

Thank's for the replys , im keeping it as it looks, although i may take the scorpion exhaust off and replace it with a standard one, not sure yet :)

Megane 225 F1
Nice buy. From the colour of the wheels, looks like you don't have the cup suspension pack which is good if you want to get some coilovers.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Thank's for the replys , im keeping it as it looks, although i may take the scorpion exhaust off and replace it with a standard one, not sure yet :)
Welcome to CS mate . Looks like you got yourself a nice 182 there . Leave the Scorpion on though , the standard ones rot so you'd be taking a backwards step :S

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Il swap you for a standard if your interested, possible money your way also. PM me ;)