ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just bought a 360 :)

so i have pgr3 and doa final fantasy 11 another wireless controller the vga cable and play and charge kit for 330 ish

so then i shall see you online i suppose

cool I just got mine a few days ago. Got the full system, Test drive unlimited and another wireless controller for £329.

Downloaded PGR3 and burnout revenge demos, awesome!

A4 Avant
Recently bought one too! Went for the Argos deal. 360 Premium, PGR3 and extra wireless controller for £299.99. So impressed, downloaded the test drive demo, i'll be ordering it 2mo!

Went into the bullring today, HMV are doin the same package plus a table tennis game for £299.99! Gutted!

A4 Avant
Quick question, years ago on the megadrive me and my mates used to have loads of fun playing an Ice Hockey game (EA I think.) I've noticed a couple on the Xbox live download menu. Are either of them any good?

Monaro VXR
Going out to buy one in next couple days getting mine from Tesco. Flatmate has 10% discout so £36 per game and £255 for the console not bad. Just have no idea what games to get think test drive is on there but not sure what else what do people recommend? Might leave it a bit wait for Forza 2 to come out.

i like been able to download demos boosts your games catalogue instantly lol been able to download them when playing games too is good that way your not just sat waiting

BMW F31
yeah that was brought in as an update for those of us that bought them at launch we had to wait ages for them to sort the download issue out. used to start downloading and go off and watch tv lol.
also you can boot to dashboard or start the game when boot up that choice was never there at the beginning either. lots of other updates too.

anyways enjoy playing it as much as i do. ;)

190 BHP Willy 2
I still havn't registered mine on live, Got it about 3 months ago. Premium pack, Ghost recon, DOA4, 2 wireless controllers, 2 charge kits and VGA cable for £360.

Its amazing the difference playing it through your monitor makes as opposed to a tv.

Clio Mk1 1.4RT
I've had mine since release date and I will not be swapping it for anything else, it's just too damn good!! Got loads of games now, PGR3, GR:AW, Hitman: Blood Money, Tomb Raider: Legend, Call Of Duty 2, Perfect Dark Zero - Limited Edition, Condemned, Oblivion, Test Drive Unlimited, Fight Night Round 3, FIFA - RTFWC, FIFA World Cup 2006, Battlefield 2, Quake 4, Kameo, Need For Speed: Most Wanted and loads more on pre-order, I think it beats the PS3 hands down due to it's versatility and looks, Sony have copied the Xbox Live idea and have just put their own name on, so essentially it is still Xbox Live. ROCK ON XBOX 360!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOG OFF SONY PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dk

911 GTS Cab
i've just bought the godfather this morning, hope its good, its taken ages to come out of 360 after the other formats so hopefully it will be very good visually.

Mk2 Golf GTI
Tarmac Terrorist said:
I've had mine since release date and I will not be swapping it for anything else, it's just too damn good!! Got loads of games now, PGR3, GR:AW, Hitman: Blood Money, Tomb Raider: Legend, Call Of Duty 2, Perfect Dark Zero - Limited Edition, Condemned, Oblivion, Test Drive Unlimited, Fight Night Round 3, FIFA - RTFWC, FIFA World Cup 2006, Battlefield 2, Quake 4, Kameo, Need For Speed: Most Wanted and loads more on pre-order, I think it beats the PS3 hands down due to it's versatility and looks, Sony have copied the Xbox Live idea and have just put their own name on, so essentially it is still Xbox Live. ROCK ON XBOX 360!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOG OFF SONY PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can people say this when PS3 hasn't even been released! Joker :rolleyes:

I'm tempted to buy one, went into game yesterday and the chart games looked s**t hot. i liked the looks of Just Cause, Farcry, Saint's Row and Dead Rising.

Just looked on the game site and all are listed at £39.99 now. About bloody time.

But then i also want a Wii! and to be honest i cant be arsed to play games that much any more but Xbox Live seems really good

Ph-Sold!
The only thing I hate about the 360 is fonts can be unreadable unless you have HD, like LOTR and Dead Rising, bloody nightmare!