ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought a Clio! New to forum! Photos..

1.2, 172 Cup soon
Hellooooooo, cut a long story short.. New to forum, live in Essex, Dagenham just posting photos of my car, owned a few days now and love it! It's a Dynamique 16v 1.2!

IMG_1657.jpg

About 30 mins after i bought her!

IMG_1661.jpg

Just a snap from the inside when i first got insured and drove it..

IMG_1671.jpg

Me and my mate 'Timothy1994' off the forum, he sort of convinced me to get a clio so thanks to him haha

IMG_1672.jpg

Another, from the rear ;)

IMG_1674.jpg

So yeah, shes a good honest car & very very clean for its age! Defo got some plans for it, will start a project thread when i eventually get the money to start..

Cheers, Gingeeeeeeeee:rasp:

1.2, 172 Cup soon
Yeah it really is! Yeah, passed in March but saving for the car and insurance was a b**ch, but sorted something out for insurance and saved enough money for the car so sorted now :p

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Done well to find one with climate control, properly rare on 1.2's.

1.2, 172 Cup soon
Oh did i? Haha thats a touch then, yeah none of my other mates Clio's have that so is a bonus :) but oh yeah to chrispy i had a Renault Trafic work van for a few months before but thats about it lool, forgot to mention..

TrackCar & F30 330d
Oh the excitement of your very first car!!! I still remember getting my first car!

Well drive safe and have fun!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Very clean little motor mate,nice one!and good find on the full climate control ;)

Please don't ruin it,tasteful mods only ;)

1.2, 172 Cup soon
Hello ginger!

Coops, im only gonna do like simple mods so its cool haha
Cabin, yeah its very nice, surprised how quick ive grown to love it quickly ha
YES JOE!

RB One Eight Two
I miss my old 1.2 sometimes, she was such a great car. This looks like a very tidy example mate - look after it.

1.2, 172 Cup soon
Thanks everyone! And that clio looks really nice! Thats got some ideas i want to do to it.. But yeah as i said i just wanna keep it looking clean but smart with like different ideas but not over the top, 172 rear bumper, lower a little bit, hid kit, get side strips and front bumper strip sprayed professionally, dunno a few more but well see!