ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought a cup! My previous cars...

172 CUP!
Hi all, just bought my first FWD car! Its a 52 plate 172 Cup in blue, with 2 previous owners. Its got a few things I want to do on it, steering wheen is ruined and needs changing...and it makes a terrible nock on hard throttle, which Im thinking might be engine mounts. Any way...all in good time!

I dont have any photos of my clio yet, but thought I would show you a few of my previous cars! Im 22 and have had 8 cars so far (I get bored but plan on keeping the clio longer..:D :)

I have owned 2x 316's which we wont worry about, one E30 and one E36, and then I got a E30 318is

dscf1373pu1.jpg

I was in to E30's for a good few years, couldnt get enough of them! My 318is was driven in to which was a real shame because it was a pretty car. So I replaced it with a 2.7 325i Mtech 2 , which has to be my fav car I ever owned!

dscf1478oe8.jpg
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/5697/dscf1478oe8.jpg

Sold the 2.7 and regreted it ever since...decided I needed something a bit newer as I spent a small fortune on keeping the E30 in the condition it was. So I got a very very clean 328i Sport E36

dscf4142cv3.jpg

After having the E36 for a good year I decided to go look for a 3.2 evo (I had a thing for BMW's :quiet: ) but stumbled across a one owner C36 AMG which I have just sold due to it costing me a fortune in fuel to run as a daily!

sidejl5.jpg

I shall get some pics of the clio soon, but It needs a good going over with my porter cable first, just not had the time!

Hope I didnt bore you to much:lolup:

Josh