ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just bought some...

YEAH I WANT ONE OF THEM AERIALS IN BLUE, THEY LOOK MUCH BETTA THAN THE NORM ONES, BUT WANT THE BLUE ONE AND NEED TO SEE IF THE BLUE MATCHES THE CUP BLUE!

whats the point? your only going to have them nicked by a theiving doasyoulikeypikie ..........

in any case, they look nice producing you can match them up with your current body work colour, not sure about the LED part... firework night has been and gone.. LEDs belong in netowrk cards... not car aerials

rockport! they wont get nicked cos theyre the new anti theft ones that u screw on then use a security screw to lock it!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

sorry speeding.co.uk

oh and if you ever look at your lights at night youll notice that your side lights are a kinda nasty dirty yellowy light

these bulbs produce a bright-ish white light with a blue tinge

as for led washer jets :mad:

lights (which never need replacing) £9.99

and the roof aerials is £20.00

I bought one of these about 2 months ago looks very nice on the car but you dont get great reception with them.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

really? i phoned up richbrook about this and they said the materials used improved reception

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by Gazza on 11 November 2002

I bought one of these about 2 months ago looks very nice on the car but you dont get great reception with them.
I didnt get any reception at all from the one I bought and it was £25 so not a cheapest model.

If anyone can recommend a better one please reply.

Tom how bright are those LED sidelights you bought? Are they the super bright or the normal ones?

Dunno which to get, dont really want to blind oncoming drivers

Id be interested on how easy that aerial is to fit. Does it screw into the existing mount? So youd have a black bit on the car still ???