ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just Cause 2

Octy VRS
Bought. Got the LE version which was the same price, has a map and some download weapons and vehicles.

Octy VRS
Only managed to play an hour so far and got stuck on the second level when you are on the car being chased by loads of police. Couldn't really shoot them very easily but have worked out you need to use the grapple hook to stop the cars. It's good fun if totally unrealistic. But that's half the fun really as you can defy physics to a great degree of satisfaction.

Looking forward to a massive free roam, the map is huge and so much stuff you can do having the grapple hook and parachute.

Only managed to play an hour so far and got stuck on the second level when you are on the car being chased by loads of police. Couldn't really shoot them very easily but have worked out you need to use the grapple hook to stop the cars. It's good fun if totally unrealistic. But that's half the fun really as you can defy physics to a great degree of satisfaction.

Looking forward to a massive free roam, the map is huge and so much stuff you can do having the grapple hook and parachute.
Shoot the front tyre in free aim mode (right stick pressed)

57 Clio Campus Sport
Shoot the front tyre in free aim mode (right stick pressed)

Ditto it's fun to see them flip out, sometimes they manage to keep going on 3 rims though which is strange since most cars become uncontrollable when they shoot 1 of your rims

got mine now and was up till early horus playing it

love it. tis great fun

How do you do agency drops? as i missed the instruction on screen and want a go in the hovercraft :)

57 Clio Campus Sport
got mine now and was up till early horus playing it

love it. tis great fun

How do you do agency drops? as i missed the instruction on screen and want a go in the hovercraft :)

Agency drop is down on dpad then y, need a reasonably open area and not be on heat

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
worst thing in this which i culdn't work out was that to get 100% in an area you need to collect the crates aswell as destroy 'destroyable structures'. Didn't realise the phone signal bar in the top right was your proximity to said crates either. now i'm nailng loads of them.

couple of things i got from exploration.

1) the LOST island. yes there is a replica of the island from the LOST tv series inthe top right of the map. fly there and you get immediately struck down by lightning, it's got various things from the film there, like monster noises and bunkers n stuff, quite cool

2) went to the main airport of the island. you can actually hijack a jumbojet!!! doesn't come up but if u jump on it and hit y, you hijack the thing, got a pecial achievement for robbing it and flying it around....obviously ,took it straight the above lost island :)

awesomeness

Ah that's black Market don't see a hovercraft let me know if you find it

i bought the play.com limited edition version with d/l content. with aparent agency hovercraft.

with just cause 1 you simply press select then agency drop and you can choose from agency vehicles

il have a look back tonight an report back

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Will certainly pick this up once God of War 3 is done with. Trouble is, Splinter Cell will be out soon, too :S

Too. Many. Games.

:clown:

Goliath I
Ditto it's fun to see them flip out, sometimes they manage to keep going on 3 rims though which is strange since most cars become uncontrollable when they shoot 1 of your rims

Latch 2 cars together, shoot out one and watch the other follow suit...

Or latch one to a tree... thats always fun :D

So agency is now black market and things arnt free like number 1 :(

Hovercraft is $125000 to buy. :) Not had time to get it yet

I was gutted last night when i did a black market drop of a car, acidently parachuted out of it and the car went down a cliff 10 metre after id got in it :(

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
hahahha i've done similar things getting in the plane, order it, gets delivered, try take off and crash, fun :)

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

on the brige attach the cable to the car and the bridge wall and watch the jeeps fly off the edge.

i like the way your guys turn up when your battering a small compound with the minigun.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
yeh got 100% in that club then took the jet off the back flew t, turned it around, and rammed the club in a futile effort to take it down :)

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Got in a harrier jump jet and pwned some oil refinery royale. awesome

I went to the mile high club in a helicopter and then killed as many as possible

Octy VRS
Finally got round to completing the second level so can free roam now. My god is it a timewaster. I did just a couple of hours last night before bed and it felt like 5 minutes. Wondered to the nearby base and destroyed most, nicked a jet and flew about for a bit, did the first faction mission where you need to protect the scientist guy. It's fantastic fun, just a great laugh.

soo frustrating on some areas when im at 95% complete and cant find the last items. :mad:

Keep running out of ammo :( is there an easier way of getting amo than killing people by hand then getting theirs?

57 Clio Campus Sport
soo frustrating on some areas when im at 95% complete and cant find the last items. :mad:

Keep running out of ammo :( is there an easier way of getting amo than killing people by hand then getting theirs?

Not really just ammo drops but they expensive and awkward mid fight

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
where the f**k did you find a harrier jump jet???

never run out of ammo, you sound like a spray and hoper!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
This sounds like a right laugh. Enjoyed the demo, but I thought the full game might frustrate me because it's so f*cking big. Also found the shooting to be a bit slapdash, and I ran out of ammo so quickly.

Octy VRS
I find the grappling hook doesn't kill though unless you drag them from a car or building, they just get up again. I do find it a bit hard to aim a gun for a quick kill.

Jet is on the air base near where you first start to free roam along with attack chopper. Get in the boat and head North East towards an inlet with a bridge and it's just there up on a hill.

loving the attack helicopters :D

bought a hovercraft last night. bit of a giggle. Crap handling on land though as expected, weapons are good.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Like the race track also easy way to get stunt driver achievement

[YOUTUBE]bd3t1RDek1M[/YOUTUBE]

just uploaded so may take few mins to appear

Last edited:
awesome.

Last night was playing with the grappling hook. Managed to pull the agency drop aeroplane with a moped lol took some doing tho lol

Also on one of the airports seems to be a glitch with the 747 style aeroplanes on mine, they look chrome but when u go up close to them you see yourself in it. but from the back like the camera angle but all over the plane :/

Octy VRS
Discovered some enormous army bases last night, like something out of Bond. One was a huge rocket silo or something, the other near a frozen lake had a cable car, reminded me of the base in Where Eagles Dare. Massive Base on Lost island too. It really is a huge game.