ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just cleaned pics

Golf R soon...
Just thought I would share a few quick "just cleaned" pics

DSC00836.jpg

DSC00837.jpg

DSC00838.jpg

And messing with k800i effects

DSC00839.jpg

DSC00840.jpg

daz you have to stop putting these pics up, else i will have to put my wheels on soon lol and i dont want to, nice pics

Golf R soon...
Do 182's have those bendy wipers on them?

Just noticed them on this one!

Not standard, they are classic fusion blades from http://www.1stautobulbs.com/ £28 for two

daz you have to stop putting these pics up, else i will have to put my wheels on soon lol and i dont want to, nice pics

Hehe, I would save it till summer if you can, they will be in mint condition then. Must admit I love them! :)

As always daz, your car looks the nuts!

Cheers Harry! Would be nice if it could stay that clean mind you!

looks very nice mate get them lockwoods on he he he

I need to go down the post office and pick them up actually! Will post some pics up when its down! Should give it a more racey look :cool:

Golf R soon...
i love them and there sat in my room in boxes but u keep putting these pics up and i want mine on lol

Think I have taken enough pics for a while now other wise people will get bored of seeing the same thing ;)

Golf R soon...
Exhaust looks mint !
What do the blueflames sound like ?

I wouldn't recommend it if you do a lot of motorway journeys and the noise can get annoying after a while! I do a lot of B road blasting so love the sound of the exhaust in high revs. The tail pipes look awesome when you polish them. Nice sound on idle as well, deep rumble.

Like it mate!

What's next on your list to do?

Tys.

Next on the list is some white lockwood dials that I have just picked up today. I would also love some recaros but just can't justify the money

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments, there really appreciated. :approve: