ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just completed BC 2

soon to be 172
On the ps3. Feck me it was short.

Was an ok game i thought, Storyline wasnt as good as the first. But online is where it is at with this game.

Ill give it a 7/10

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
You do know there is a massive BC2 thread?

Agreed it is short, but nice and sweet :)

Octy VRS
Lol, me neither apart from the first level. That's not what BF is about. Online all the way.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah, it's an online game, but I'd say it's about the same length as MW2 for single player. Better, too, IMO.

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
I played the single player before the multi. It was ok, but it got really annoying at parts (helicopters).

Agreed that it's all about the multi really.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I played the single player before the multi. It was ok, but it got really annoying at parts (helicopters).

Agreed that it's all about the multi really.

Loved the bits with the helos. Sniping the guys as they roped down - FTW. Or do you mean the gunships?

D.

soon to be 172
Online how do i change my class's?

Ie my sniper class? i still have the bolt action sniper rifle but in my artilary i have another one unlocked but i cant select it.

Also i have no red dot sights on my Smei machine guns but i have them unlocked???? Or do i need to level up online and it does it auto?