ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just detailed.....

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Mini cooper s works + 5k in receipts to develop 250bhp at the fly. Just ordered a Forge IC and a different airbox, once fitted and remaped she should be just under 270bhp. Not bad for a mini. Not everybodys cup of tea i know but i like it :cool:

1-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

DSCF0068-2.jpg

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I have to say im not a huge fan of mini's but i really like that.Lovely wheels too.
Dont do anything else on the outside of the car,it looks good

ian

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I was thinking about getting the alloys refurbed in Anthracite. You think that colour will go? or leave it?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
The wheels don't suit the car. Some superlegg's would look better.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
I was thinking about getting the alloys refurbed in Anthracite. You think that colour will go? or leave it?

Darker than anthracite imo, perhaps black with black tints?

Car does look good mate, so perhaps leave it as it is!

Tys.

RS4 480hp,STI 420hp,ELISE
I had a question about the Cooper S. How often do you see them in the UK?
In Belgium you see a Clio RS every month if you're lucky and I'm only talking about the Mk1 and 2 now. Almost no Mk 3's sold in Belgium. That's because nobody believes in those cars.

The Cooper S you notice 5 times/hour.

How is it in the UK? I know there are lots of Clio RS's. How about the Cooper S?

Just wondered

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I had a question about the Cooper S. How often do you see them in the UK?
In Belgium you see a Clio RS every month if you're lucky and I'm only talking about the Mk1 and 2 now. Almost no Mk 3's sold in Belgium. That's because nobody believes in those cars.

The Cooper S you notice 5 times/hour.

How is it in the UK? I know there are lots of Clio RS's. How about the Cooper S?

Just wondered

there are LOADS of minis over here, epescially in the areas around cities.

Mazda RX8
Looks good, had one exactly the same back in 2003, same colours (roof and body) panaramic roof etc, only down side was it only had 163bhp :D .
The wheels look like the Hartge ones, which ones are they?