ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just got a renewal quote......chuffed.

aye for the cup but i'm an old git @31 and I live in a wee town 100yds from a police station which probably helps!!?
 
MOZZalba said:
aye for the cup but i'm an old git @31 and I live in a wee town 100yds from a police station which probably helps!!?

Old at 31 , lol , i don't think so ;) I guess your location will have brought the price down a fair bit . Get some more info on who ya got the quote off please .
 
Back
Top