ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got her!!!!

Clio 172 Sport
Picked up my 172 last night and love it already!! My last car was an MR2 Turbo so a bit different but great car!! :D

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
I'm based in Dunstabubble 2. RED 172 VK52 give us a flash. + a silver 172 ends in GUD i think is also off hear too

Clio 172 Sport
Cheers guys! I will get some pics tonight if its not dark before I get home.

I'll keep a look out for ya Millerlight my plate ends in GUE at the mo but will be P7ORN soon ;)

RS Clio 200
not sure in understand the step back from an MR2 turbo to a birds car, but hey, welcome and enjoy the corners :D

Clio 172 Sport
£150 petrol bill per week, thats why. The MR2 Turbo was an amazing car but expensive to run. The Clio is newer and goes well too :)

Golf R
swanee and MillerLight - keep on eye on the meets section if you're interested in meeting a few other local owners..... there's a few other owners in your area as well too and i'm not far from you either