ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got some 182 wheels

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Just got some 182 wheels will post some pics shortly see what people think

Here is one:
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/M6T_JY/Ryans%20Car/BILD3270.jpg

Cheers mate
BILD3268.gif

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
cool mate i have sold so many sets of 182 alloys they sell so well makes a change from everyone getting turinis

turinis are great my ass

RB 197 fatty
ryan mate. i have same wheels, but driving around 4X4 stylee! how much you lowered? need to get mine done

RB 197 fatty
nice mate. reccomendations on springs? and where? still trying to work out the difference between lowering springs and a spring set? which should i get???

Da

Less
I bought a set of springs cost me about £35 and fitted them myself, but the springs don't allow the shock absorbers to work to there full potential because obvioulsy the shock is already more compressed than it should be. A spring/suspension kit (£250+) will be better because the shock absorbers are uprated to allow for this giving a more comfortable ride. Coilovers are the ultimate for lowering and improving handling whilst not compromising ride comfort but are by far the more expensive option (£400++)

RB 197 fatty
ahhh i see, said the blind man to his def daughter! cheers mate, much appretiated. looking at 45mm at the mo. but 60mm looks very tempting! i often have a full car so maybe 60mm not so pratical!