ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just how gutted would YOU feel?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
http://www.wreckedexotics.com/articles/051-ferrari-458-crash.shtml

2010-ferrari-458-italia.jpg

From that ^^^^
To this!!!!!!!!!!!
458_1.jpg

458_2.jpg

458__3.jpg

458_full.jpg

BMW E36 328
erm.... very, thats a shame, but im sure he will have enough money to put it right lol, love the car

BMW M3
Well, thats what you get for taking your motor up the wrong side of the road.

Can probably fix it with whats in his wallet

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
I would be very very very upset.

That 458 is worth a premium. So, lets say he bought it for £190k (which is average for a 458). Then he drives it for a month for a bit of fun and then "flips" it. Ie. He sells it quickly and makes a £20k - £40k profit on it as the demand is HUGE for this car while the numbers being made are limited at the moment.

You seen the stage 3 yellow? It's a £12k option...yeah, just to have it in yellow it's costing £12k extra lol

I tell all the Ferrari boys that it's exactly like the Liquid Yellow on the Renaults. It actually does :D

320d
Depends how much money I had. If I had millions and millions in the bank I wouldn't be bothered, just get it fixed.

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
LOL i love the fact people go meh hes got enough money to buy it he wont care,so if you own a house and i knock it down you wont care as you had enough money to buy it ;).

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
He has enough money to buy a nice car, lives in a warm country and probably has a sexy gf. My heart bleeds for him.

It's in Poland, maybe read the story.

LOL i love the fact people go meh hes got enough money to buy it he wont care,so if you own a house and i knock it down you wont care as you had enough money to buy it ;).
Was my first thought i'm sure he really doesn't care about crashing his new Ferrari! I think he will!