ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JUST LOOK poor poor clio

172 Cup

Doubt it was an engine fire. Rubber trim (nr bulkhead) not melted, evidence of rubber hoses not melted BUT the rear nearside light has melted! Looks like it started inside the car spreading outwards.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

or right, weird. was a new ish clio tho. spammy did you dad mention that i raced him a wile bk?

The Beast MK4

Looks like my car when my bonnet came up to pay me a visit this time last year. :(

Infact im going to go out and spray the catches with WD-40 right now lol

Cam

182 Cup

Hope no-one was hurt or even inhaled the fumes with that amount of plastic in/on a clio!! :eek:

Theres also damage to the bonnet which suggests it was beaten open by the fire crew once the worst of the flames were out in the cabin.

I shouldve been a copper me :p

Quote: Originally posted by Roy Munson on 22 June 2005

Its a Renault Training car. The macahnics have to see if they can find out whats wrong with it.
What do you mean?

It was on a busy public road in Guildford, doubt theyd be testing it there?

LY182/NHB CTR

Im going to have nightmares now seeing that... and after watching that video off the other thread too :(