ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just looking around :)

Hey,

I'm new here, and new to clios, I'm looking to get a MK3 clio as my first car so I thought I'd join up here.

I was wondering if anyone could point me towards a forum not for the sport ones, and mainly for the MK 3s, as I can't find one...

Also, I've been for a test drive (I didn't drive though) of the new Clio 200 and would really like some of the Recaro seats in the 1.2 I get...but I'm not sure where to get them from, I saw a thread about Recaro seats but it was from a while back so I wasn't really too sure if the information was still true..

Thanks,
Max

AK

M240i
There isn't a Mk3 specific forum but more than enough folk on here don't have sports..

I've got a Mk3 non-sport too ;)

You could get the recaros from the R27 if you really wanted... they're expensive tho!

Ah thats good :)

Yer, those are the seats I was wanting as they're really nice I think, just not sure where I could get them from?

Cheers for the quick reply :)

Ah thats good :)

Yer, those are the seats I was wanting as they're really nice I think, just not sure where I could get them from?

Cheers for the quick reply :)

New from renault :dead:

Or from here, you can access the for sale section once you become a full member. :D

I'll ring up a renault garage in a bit then to see how much they'll set me back!

I'll become a member once I get the car I think....unless maybe I'll just join ;) as it does seem a very nice forum here :)

Thanks for the welcomes

Megane 225 F1
I'll ring up a renault garage in a bit then to see how much they'll set me back!

I'll become a member once I get the car I think....unless maybe I'll just join ;) as it does seem a very nice forum here :)

Thanks for the welcomes

they will cost about 3/4 of the price of a new mk3 Clio mate. Your best bet is to wait for them on eBay or in the forsale section on here.

Welcome

yer, I'm seeing that now :| will just set some money aside for them :)

bought my membership now and looking at a few clios at the moment.

:D