ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just ordered a Gorillapod

320d
As above, they look realy good i like how you can attach the camera from things and also its compact size.

Got it off ebay for £3.99 inc delivery. Tbh I thought it might be a scam because these are like £15+ from anywhere else and also the things coming from hongkong.

After looking at his feedback I decided to have a punt, anyway heres the link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180304707947

It will enable me now to use a long shutter time without ruining the pics with blue from me moving :)

B

Brown.

I have never had any bother ordering from hong kong...more then 20 items ranging from £4.00 to £800.00..... only bother is import duties, even after those on a 400 pound lens its still cheaper then any british store.

Ian

Focus TDCi
If it arrives, I'll order one! Always a bit suspect about HK stuff tbh

+1. Will probably still get a bigger Manfrotto or something at some point, but I could do with one and for that price can't really complain!

SLR Zoom is the one I have, built like a tank, it's never 'drooped' on me despite putting some reasonably solid lens on it (Sigma 10-20, Sigma 20mm etc)

Ian

Focus TDCi
Think I'm going to order the zoom version then. What are the chances of it being a genuine product? Suppose it doesn't matter too much if it does the job..

Was yours an ebay special Chris?

Ian

Focus TDCi
For anyone thinking of getting one from eBay, they do seem a worthwhile purchase. Tried mine out last night:

3201956511_b7e8291db9.png

I doubt they're the real deal, but they do appear to be nice and sturdy. Flexible enough to fold down to a size that can sit on top of half a Pretty Boy XL too. Apparently the eBay seller is currently away, so don't think you'll be able to look at where I got it from, but this is the link anyway:

Clicky