ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just ordered my 3GS

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Right i've just ordered a 32gig 3GS from vodafone. This being my first iphone can anyone tell me things i will need to get for it, docks and apps and cables etc etc.

Also the woman on the phone said i had to register it through i tunes, when i asked her why she got sidetracked sorting out the rest of our business phones so can anyone shed any light on this?

clio 16v
connect to itunes and it will do it all for you, You will have to creat a itune account for it. It will come with the usb lead and the plug that connects to the usb for the wall.

It will also come with a cleaning cloth.

Thats it pal. No need for a dock, I never had one.

Apps well just have a look around on youtube to see what there like before you buy them

There's an apps thread. You'll need an official Apple dock. Cables come with it.

You need to plug it into iTunes and let it sync etc. No major deal.

But you should send it back and wait. 18month contract 4 months before the new one?! Nah.

Barge
I have a dock and don't use it. I actually think that's the reason I got cracks in the base of it. Plus I roll with a cover and it's too thick to sit in the dock with it.

Welcome to the revolution.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
There's an apps thread. You'll need an official Apple dock. Cables come with it.

You need to plug it into iTunes and let it sync etc. No major deal.

But you should send it back and wait. 18month contract 4 months before the new one?! Nah.

It was free from Voda Dan. A thank you for taking out our business phones with them so i'm not fussed when its out of date. My other contract is up for upgrade in 6 months.

Hyundai i40
no need for a dock, I have a radio alarm all in one jobby at home with a dock on, at work simply a USB cable and cheap charger off eBay for car

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
If you want this Steve, call me.
Do they do an iphone car headunit that connects via bluetooth?

My current HU connects through bluetooth to my iphone but i have to select tracks on the phone, would prefer to be able to select through HU.