ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just ordered one of these....

car? need a license 1st!
sony_ericsson_k800i.jpg

I got it from o2 on pay monthly tarrif.. £20 a month, 500 free txts, 300 free mins and a free 1gb memory card.

Has anyone got one? What do you think?

Ease of use? Any faults? problems?

Cheers

car? need a license 1st!
i don't want to know about the 750i... i want to know about the 800.. anyone got one?

i broke the screen on mine the other day trying to get the joystick to work again now im all retro with a 6310i woot
proddet.jpg

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Had mine for a while now. It's a great phone.

It's really easy too use if you have had Sony phones before.

That's a good deal with the memory card, I had to buy mine.

Keep checking the Sony Ericsson website as you can keep updating the software on the phone.

1.6 16v
its a lovely phone mate! easy to use and in general a pretty good phone!
jammy bast**d gettin a free memory card is unusual! nice 1 thou mate!

car? need a license 1st!
^^^ Thats o2 for you, I've been an o2 customer for years, tis about time they rewarded me!! :D

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
sony_ericsson_k800i.jpg

Cheers

take notice of the above picture^^^

i guess the perosn who owns that phone jsut got it out of his pocket...

that is the one and only problem with this phone. sadly that was the sole reason it had to go.

SLK 350
It's all the voyeurism Seb partakes in, his trousers are usually around his ankles when he takes it out of his pocket ;)

K800 great phone, shame it's a little bigger than the K750 but it's a good improvement, the video on SE phones still sucks though, wish they'd sort it out!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i wish re the voyeurism! lol

good phone, shite slidey thing for camera.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I wasn't that impressed with mine . Had it for 4 months and flogged it on ebay last night for £142 ;) gone back to my old Nokia 6680 :quiet:

tiTTy & SV650
my one problem with it is it connecting to the internet too easily when you hit the stupid little button beside the back button.

camera is tremendous

I've sometimes found my camera slider open but its never on the camera or I've never found any pictures taken by mistake. I think it might be on a timer to turn off automatically or something.