ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just picked up the 182

Just got back from the garage after picking up my racing blue 182 with cup packs. So pissed off ive to wait 600 miles before i can cane it as all it wants to do is go. Was a bit worried about giving up my CTR but i think it may be the best thing i have ever done, only time will tell.

Welcome to the boards, you are gonna love the 182 ! Be cheaper on the fuel bills too, especially the first 600 miles eh !? It is hell I know !

Enjoy !

:D

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

Not another Racing Blue with Cup Packs?! :(;)

I ordered that becuase it was pretty rare, now its becoming as common as silver 172s!!

Anyway mate, enjoy the car and welcome to the boards!!

Oh and running the car in?! Whats that?! ;):p LOL.

Kev.

Quote: Originally posted by lifelong 172 on 23 August 2004

Many black 172 mkIIs out there?? Havent seen them around. Still feel individual at the mo. ;)
I had a Pearl Black 172 too, I now have a Monaco Blue 172 tho. Dont see many of them around.

ST

Quote: Originally posted by Big Iain on 23 August 2004

I see millions of Black clios but no 172s (they all think they are lol) :)
Yeah ive seen more cups round about than 172s!

Quote: Originally posted by AGILLI10 on 23 August 2004
Just got back from the garage after picking up my racing blue 182 with cup packs.

Enjoy it - Ive had mine for just over a week, have racked up almost 1000 miles already (139 of those was delivery) and Im still well impressed with it...slight glove box rattle though lol.

Quote: Originally posted by Kev. on 23 August 2004

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

Not another Racing Blue with Cup Packs?! :(;)

I ordered that becuase it was pretty rare, now its becoming as common as silver 172s!!

Anyway mate, enjoy the car and welcome to the boards!!

Oh and running the car in?! Whats that?! ;):p LOL.

Kev.
Silver 172s popular, not common id say......;)

Clio v6

I have seen 3 racing blues with stripes and 3 black/gold in Southend to date.

The black just seems to say taste.

The blue seems to say tacky.

Hovever the blue without stripes seems to say, bright and interesting.

Only my old opinion of course. I dont suppose the colour makes it less prone to rattles :)

Quote: Originally posted by James on 23 August 2004

I have seen 3 racing blues with stripes and 3 black/gold in Southend to date.

The black just seems to say taste.

The blue seems to say tacky.

Hovever the blue without stripes seems to say, bright and interesting.

Only my old opinion of course. I dont suppose the colour makes it less prone to rattles :)

James, dont u have a yellow 182?

why wait 600 miles.

Hasnt it been said on this forum that "pushing" the engine hard is a good thing to do while is it so new, getting it loosened up???

Just gradually stretch it.

Ive only just got to 2500 in my Cup but Ive noticed a big improvement in 4th and 5th gear acceleration. These things just keep getting quicker.