ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just polished and sealed the cup?

PH2 172
Just spent 3 hours cleaning the cup i Wsahed, Dryed, Polished, Sealed using autoglym products then done the plastics with autoglym bumper car and the car looks mint got all the polish out the gaps and cleaned inside the door hinges cant upload pics as laptop broke but im really impressed with my result.

172 Cup
Well done mate. I'm looking to get a G220 in the next month, then the Cup will shine. Autoglym Bumper Care is good s**t. I use a lot of their products, I haven't been dissapointed with one yet.

PH2 172
Whats a G220 buddy is that an electric polisher if so my dads got a 6 speed one which im guna get him to do in the summer then like you said be gleaming mate

Shed.
look good

but can you justify buying one ?

Get the Sonus SFX pads with the menz polish, iirc it was about 200 coin.

It took me a long long time to get round to buying one and i wasnt going to bother, but i found i had enough money spare one month and went for it. Dont regret it, the car shines like a mirror and its also good for applying other stuff. Love Autoglym, their product range is very good, although not the best, as for the lieks of bumper care, i wouldnt use anything else.