ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just purchased the fabis front splitter where do I cut to get it to fit right

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
screw the slitter on first. Do not remove any of the existing screws as these hold the arch liners on etc. Start from the middle and work outwards. Trim the ends when done :)

mk2 1.2 mk2 172
screw the slitter on first. Do not remove any of the existing screws as these hold the arch liners on etc. Start from the middle and work outwards. Trim the ends when done :)

Thanks bud much appreciated what kind of screws did you use because I'm thinking of using plastic rivits ?

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I used half inch stainless steel self tappers (button head type), about 6 each side. Not sure I would trust plastic rivets to holding up if it scraps on something (like mine has a few times now).

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
p.s. this it what mine looks like.

Fabia_Clio_splitter.jpg

mk2 1.2 mk2 172

Thanks bud much appreciated what kind of screws did you use because I'm thinking of using plastic rivits ?

mk2 1.2 mk2 172
Nah bud haha I was going to use rivets not actual plastic rivets there like a normal pop rivet but they don't rust/rot if you know what I mean