ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just renewed mine insurance

clio sport 1.2 16v
Renault clio sport 1.2 2001

I'm 18 with a years no claims

£205 a month with breakdown.

cheapest iv found .

Stagecoach Ticket
i would hate to be 18 and driving now i honestly do not think i would bother some of the quotes people at my football club have had are shocking just keep trying everything you can mate. Personally i wouldent bother with breakdown i would get it off green flag or RAC its easier IMO

Stagecoach Ticket
Thats high, thats £2400 plus a year and i guess that car cost less than that!!

When i insured my PH1 i got quotes up to 4x the car value its shocking to be honest i have no idea how insurance companys can charge such high rates can only imagine its down to how much tax they pay

clio sport 1.2 16v
MY* for the thread title .

yeh i have 2 addidtion drivers on it.
also i put my dads address down ,it bought it down by £30 a month , yes a month not a year . how bad is that.
also its fully comp - third party fire and theif was over 3k for some strange reason.
my first year i was with ikube so i couldnt drive after 11pm and 5am lol and that was £215 a month

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Had to check you're other threads after that phone effort, keep things off the net kiddo ie. insurance address ;)