ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just test driven 182

insignia

Quote: Originally posted by CocoPops on 18 August 2004

182 Sport,

I feel youve discredited yourself with every post youve made in this thread.
Theyve been unfounded and often incorrect. (I dont believe I am the only person to see this)

Until such time as you can post sensible replies, I suggest you refrain from posting at all.

On the other hand, surely someone in your position who "apparently" owns both a 172 and 182 concurrently you should be in a position to post truely comparative replies, however, this does not appear to be the case.

Come back when youve got something worthwhile reading, rather than snidy replies like "I see sense. At last".

If you dont like my comments dont read them.There is nothing snidy about me saying I see sense.At last.I do give my honest opinion but it seems to be a sensitive area for you.no need to be a cheeky b**ch;)

I drove a 182, had it for a good 45 minutes! Gave the throttle a good old tickling if you know what I mean!

I must say Id gladly swap my cup for one, they are awesome cars. It is more or less the perfect car. Its got every toy you could possible want.

But I must admit, I cound not feel any difference in speed or handling. Sometimes I will boot mine off a roundabout and Ill hit 100 no problem by the time I go past this sign. The 182 was no faster, at first I though it wasnt going to make 100 but it just about did it the same speed. Problably needs more loosening up!

Remapped derv Golf

Is a 172 cup track/spring setup the same as a Cupped 182 then?

In that case what are the potholes like in youre area?