ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just to say Hello

Renault Clio
hello everyone my name is Chantelle, im currently single=[ i live in Bideford, Devon, im 19 and i currently dont drive but i am taking my test in January and i own a Renault Clio she is called Tilly Trotter=]
i hope to get her some alloys and a body kit and lower her etc when i have the money and when i have passed my test
i hope so hear and hopefully see u all around sometime=]

Chantelle x

Hi I know Bideford well as my ex's parents live down that way.

Beware of the sharks hun cos they will be all over you in seconds on here.

Hope you had a good Christmas and feel free to post pics of your car and yourself.

;)

xxxx

M2 Competition
Lol at telling a car club you're single. Potential for you being another member on a wind-up is massive. Pics of your car/ you standing with your car needed to prove otherwise.

And hi... welcome to the club.

Renault Clio
Hi I know Bideford well as my ex's parents live down that way.

Beware of the sharks hun cos they will be all over you in seconds on here.

Hope you had a good Christmas and feel free to post pics of your car and yourself.

;)

xxxx
thank u very much for ur kind reply i have lived in Bideford all my life so i know it all to well ive bin out of my 3 year relationship for about 5 months and my car is my pride and joy just cant wait to drive her myself when i pass my test, will pop sum piks of myself(give u all nightmares!!) and my car soon guys thanks for the warm welcome=] xxx

Renault Clio
Lol at telling a car club you're single. Potential for you being another member on a wind-up is massive. Pics of your car/ you standing with your car needed to prove otherwise.

And hi... welcome to the club.
i had to say i was single its a habit of mine sorry=[ i bet u guys will enjoy winding me up im use to it to be fair=] i love a laugh btw x

Clio 182
Hiya, welcome :D To upload pics you need to upload them to a website such as photobucket.com, then click the Picture icon at the top of this box and paste the IMG code in from there. Good luck! :approve:

Swift Sport
hello everyone my name is Chantelle, im currently single=[ i live in Bideford, Devon, im 19 and i currently dont drive but i am taking my test in January and i own a Renault Clio she is called Tilly Trotter=]
i hope to get her some alloys and a body kit and lower her etc when i have the money and when i have passed my test
i hope so hear and hopefully see u all around sometime=]

Chantelle x

thank u very much for ur kind reply i have lived in Bideford all my life so i know it all to well ive bin out of my 3 year relationship for about 5 months and my car is my pride and joy just cant wait to drive her myself when i pass my test, will pop sum piks of myself(give u all nightmares!!) and my car soon guys thanks for the warm welcome=] xxx

i had to say i was single its a habit of mine sorry=[ i bet u guys will enjoy winding me up im use to it to be fair=] i love a laugh btw x

You trying to tell as something?? :rasp:

Renault Clio
You trying to tell as something?? :rasp:

hahaha no i aint tryin to tell u all something im just warning you that im a typical blonde and i have no idea whats going on half the time im going to try and upload the pics myself but if i cant ill shout=] xxx

M2 Competition
I'll bear the single bit in mind, in case anybody doesnt know will add it to all of my posts. Also, ensure i tell everyone im blond. Why do blondes do that?!

Hi, im dan and im single, big and bald.

Renault Clio
here u go guys and girls heres my pics!
hope u like them and ive chucked a couple of me in for good measure, i would love to know any ideas for my car they would be most welcome and before u all say i no she needs a clean!!
009.gif

010.gif

011.gif

012.gif

014.gif

013.gif

015.gif

me Pratting about being a gonk in the restaurant on Xmas Eve
008.gif

me posing not a good pic but the best that i have at the mo=]
001.gif

clio sport 172 ph1
HI, i would just start with basic tidying up, get some wheels, change the number plates as they look tired and as i said give it a good clean and a wax. This will make the world of difference.

Renault Clio
HI, i would just start with basic tidying up, get some wheels, change the number plates as they look tired and as i said give it a good clean and a wax. This will make the world of difference.

well i dnt no where i can go to get another set of number plates cuz this is the only thing thats buggin me atm, anybody know, finally i want private plates=], i wanna get my alloys when i have passed my test as i dnt wanna kurb them i want white ones=] id love some white wheels and i wanna give her a good clean inside and out, wax and polish her up=] x