ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just washed 56kers no go

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Got any of the full car??? Cant really get the full picture on those pics.

I quite like the way the exhaust has been done and the front end.

Real head turner.

wow thats changed alot since i saw it last. lol

not my cuppa tea but alot of good work has gone into it....

Octavia VRS

Quote: Originally posted by Clio_romford on 22 June 2005

thanks for the comments people. its a chamois towel, take some mores pics of it later...
meant the spoiler mate!

2004 1.2 Dynamique

If I could actually see the car I might be able to judge it, all I can see is the bonnet and a wheel with a ktec sticker on a smoothed boot

clio i think

Quote: Originally posted by POW_Clio on 22 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Clio_romford on 22 June 2005thanks for the comments people. its a chamois towel, take some mores pics of it later...
[/QUOTE]meant the spoiler mate!

its the k-tec extreme spoiler... eyebrows are custom designed by me. drew it out on masking tape, then told my garage to make them.
pics of the whole car a bit later people

172 M69 eater

nice dude, not likin the dice on the mirror tho!! ;)

as above can we have full size pics and remove the 16v badge imo

Like newms said.. Not really my thing either.. but nice for people into heavily modd cars...

Looks like it needs slamming from the side pics looking at the gap between arch and tyre..!.. but then again that rear bumper looks like its as low as it can go... bit of a pickle..