ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

justinRT

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Yesterday

Aberdeen roundabouts near the boots

i waas heading down from Peterhead after wedding japes.

around 2:30ish.

I was in silver 172 with the lovely birdshit collection thanks to the seagull ar$eholes.

Can't believe i've been spotted! were you the guy with the short hair? i think? was gonna give you a flash but thought u might hav thought i would be weird! lol

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
aye thats me old squire.

I do plenty of spotting due to delights of sites all over the high spots of scotland.

I would have got back to you if you had flashed skip - saw you had the joys of the traffic to get through :D

guid eld aberdeen roundabouts.

Went past mr ali's work as well - GASH

:lolup:

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
justinRT said:
yeah was heading out to alford, AWESOME road!!

The road to fraserburgh is great banter as well, you can have some great fun round the twisties and only 1 scamera at about 6 miles before f’boro.

Ph2 172
Justin, do you cross the persley bridge every morning? I pass a blue 182 with stripes every day on my way to work

Na its not me mate, but i have seen another one going around town quite a few times! what colour is your 172 mate? will look out for you!

Ph2 172
I've got this lovely silver one

DSCN0368_2.gif

So far I haven't noticed any other silver ones going about town (there's probably loads though!) but there seems to be no end of blue ones.