ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Justmatz group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
  tiTTy & SV650
timsclio172 said:
sorry - i did confirm once - thought that was ok

cheers tim, though you might have but was just making sure, dont want to get anything wrong on my part.

tiTTy & SV650
OK GSB hasnt been on the site for nearly a week, so I've PM'd a mod to get an email address / pass on a message.

Last edited:
  2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
just had a thought - would it work out cheaper if 2 sets of mats were posted to the one address?

ie myself and tigger?

tiTTy & SV650
if you want 2 sets to the same address u have to pay for them together and then ur looking at £15 postage instead of £19.90.

i thought my spreadsheet days were done now ur gonna all start doubling up on me :rolleyes:

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
I think to save confusion and to get the order actually going we should just get them posted individually. My money is burning a hole in my pocket and i need to pay for these mats asap ! lol

crazycup said:
I think to save confusion and to get the order actually going we should just get them posted individually. My money is burning a hole in my pocket and i need to pay for these mats asap ! lol

agreed!

dont start pissing him about for the sake of a few quid. I imagine it is a big enough pain in the arse as it is.

well done rory

tiTTy & SV650
lol i dont mind doubling up Boydie n Tiggers since they asked, i've still got today to get the final details from GSB hopefully. So if anyone else has plans to double up let me know today or tough ti_ty lol

tiTTy & SV650
gsb said:
Nice one thanks, i'll get back to you soon :D

sorry dude I cant hold this up, I haven't got enough info from you to place an order. It's been a week since you were online and you havent responded to an email.

so I'm afraid your names coming off the list, I don't want to hold this up.

Hope you understand.

Cheers, Rory

tiTTy & SV650
Folks for your information, the final prices for everyone are in this spreadsheet (PDF) attached, INCLUDES POSTAGE

TA

Last edited:
  tiTTy & SV650
I'll forwards the spreadsheet to Justmatz today, they will instruct me how to go about the payments and I shall let you know as soon as I know

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
Don't know if its been asked before but, how long will these take from been made to we are due to recieve them?

And cheers for sorting this out.

tiTTy & SV650
you can expect about a months wait from when the order is processed.

I'm just back in, so am emailing Justmatz now, the way I think it's going to work is they allocate everyone an order number, and then I post them here and you pay via paypal quoting that unique reference number.

Makes sense, watch this space!

Last edited:
  tiTTy & SV650
Boydie said:
Rory can you send both mats to Tigger and recalculate our price please?

can I say no? lol already sent the spreadsheet to justmatz, u'd save £2.53 each, is it really worth it?

tiTTy & SV650
Justmatz are waiting for me to respond to an email I got at about midnight, I'm waiting till I'm home from work, they wouldnt have read it before tonight anyway.

They'll give everyone a unique reference number to quote when you paypal them.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Andy182Cup said:
£135! Just as well I'm loaded.

They should wear a mask and stripey jumper....

i know its pricey isn't it, that bootmat bumps it up some, oh well.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
don't worry Rory I'll pay for it. :) I'll just have to point and laugh at people who haven't got a bootmat, lol.

172 Cup
I think the boot mats are a waste of money personally, especially for how much more they cost. I mean it's hardly ever gonna be seen (if you're like me and never go in the boot, hehe), plus I can't see what purpose it really serves.

tiTTy & SV650
now now...

each to their own, If I had £135 to spare I might have gone for the lot but i don't and didn't

hardly expect a lightweight 172cup owner to add unecessary weight eh lol

Der Panzer
I hardly thing given my girth that a bootmat is going to slow the car down more than my lardy arse.

It had better look good... :rasp:

Status
Not open for further replies.