ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Justmatz group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
  tiTTy & SV650
OK now we can start paying!!! the order wont go through (i.e mats wont start getting made until we've all paid) this is due to it being a discounted price based on the number of people ordering...

Dave of justmatz will give me daily updates as to who's paid, we can expect a few weeks wait for the mats after all payments are received.

so paypal ur payment to: sales@justmatz.co.uk
quoting your reference number. reference numbers and paypal amount (including 3% paypal fees) are in the attached pdf.

Last edited:
  tiTTy & SV650
do the paypal in the following format to make sure there's no confusion:

Last edited:
  tiTTy & SV650
yes u need to put a delivery address, by default there will be an address there already in your paypal account. you can add an alternative address though. but if its not the card holders address it cannot be verified whatever that means...

cock mobile.
I've paid now.

Out of interest Rory, what happens if someone pulls out last minute? Bound to be somebody that drops out :p

Ph1 172 / Ph1 Valver
Shouldn't really matter, the discount we got was on 25 orders and it's more like 35. Really they should start making them after 25 of us have paid. We didn't get any more off once the numbers increased did we? My payment's going through now...

Black/Gold 182!
Ive just paid, from that I make it that 9 people have paid so far from the posts on this thread. Maybe more but 9 deffo.

clio 182 black /gold
sh33n said:
I'm not paying paid now.

Out of interest Rory, what happens if i pull out at the last minute?:p
Now this is not nice is it lol after all the hard work gone into it.:rasp: :sleepy: :quiet:

I have paid also :).

tiTTy & SV650
fooking skint, insurance renewal came in yesterday, paid for these and paid for a wee holiday for easter, doh!

tiTTy & SV650
Tim has queried the bootmat price, I'll need to contact Justmatz to see what the score is there...

Status
Not open for further replies.